Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47446

Hey all, looking for an experienced team to join, none of my friends are coming over except to gold trade :(
I need a REAL team, who is planning to GUIDE the team with clear direction and regular ops. I'm a moderate gold player, and my team should be too. Hit me up, I'm ready to join your skype or discord chat so I can join your island when the world starts.

DeletedUser41523

Hey all, looking for an experienced team to join, none of my friends are coming over except to gold trade :(
I need a REAL team, who is planning to GUIDE the team with clear direction and regular ops. I'm a moderate gold player, and my team should be too. Hit me up, I'm ready to join your skype or discord chat so I can join your island when the world starts.

I recommend DR-DOOM.

DeletedUser52109

The server opens in several hours, so pumped to see who we will be playing against in this server. Good luck everyone! See y'all in several hours
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54586

Morning all ! When this server opens ?

Ако има българи да ми пишат за да играем заедно ! :)

DeletedUser54623

Morning all ! When this server opens ?

Ако има българи да ми пишат за да играем заедно ! :)

Somwhere in German officetime to day.
I presume that's between 8 and 16.00.
So worst case is in 8 hours.

DeletedUser46395

Dunno why I'm getting excited, I only want to do a bit of gold trading. ;)

DeletedUser54628

hi everybody ! i'm a french player but i speak a little english, can't wait to join the new world ! i don't know the english teams / players, who is dangerous here ?

i search a little elitist team, i've skype where i'm connected all the time
for my experience i play this game since 2010 and i made many rank 1 mostly in the fighter section

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
doubt it considering they close office hours at 5pm germany time. They should have it up either really soon or in an hour or two. Honestly though, I agree with alex, they should just open it already. Waiting is terrible. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.