Pre-World Pharae Discussion Thread

pgalland25

Strategos
I'm very excited for this new world. I am hoping to hop in right at the start. What specific time will it be released?

DeletedUser56192

Oh my God! You make a vote where you say the majority must decide the next world, the poll says majority for revolt world speed 3 - 4 and domination, the first huge disappointment is that you give us a world of conquest,
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
and now this another disappointment slow revolting world,
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
when do you listen to your revolt players?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Are u joshing me? We didn't have a slow world since EN104 (over 1 year ago). That means 9 worlds in a row were fast worlds and now that they finally open a slow world again, you are crying like this yikes

DeletedUser55307

Will be joining this world probably at the end of March

DeletedUser56255

I will be there!!!

If anyone wants a team, feel free to contact me. 20k gold waits in my poket. I will try to form one, until 18th Feb.

1saaa

Strategos
is anyone even jumping into this server? Or is it just going to be 6 MRA's 'fighting' for a few weeks until a decent pre-made drops.

DeletedUser56213

I think the point about variety, is crucial, just because someone shouts the loudest does not make their voice the most valid. The fact that those of us with RL commitments can find it hard to be effective in speed 3or4 worlds, I think am personally glad there is a slow speed revolt, domination world, it seems to make sense to me, it will force people into conflict in one area, rather than the situation of separate heavily defended areas that WW gives us.
I am personally going to give it a thumbs up. Thank you

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Although my major preference is fast worlds, im strongly considering joining this world for the hell of it. RL gonna be hectic for me this entire year so even if an ideal world settings opened up i wouldnt be able to play it properly anyways. See yall out there

DeletedUser56255

I am still looking for killers.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

If you wanna eat everyone
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
you should join my team
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser41523

Honestly I think anyone demanding another fast revolt are doing it because they got turned on their heads by Invicta 3-4 times straight and think that rapidly releasing fast worlds will open up the chance to not get beat down again.

DeletedUser54965

Honestly I think anyone demanding another fast revolt are doing it because they got turned on their heads by Invicta 3-4 times straight and think that rapidly releasing fast worlds will open up the chance to not get beat down again.

haha ngl that had me dying cause its true asf hahaha. altho i cant speak for myself, held my own riding solo, but what can you expect from a god? lul

DeletedUser55307

In the end The Toons won carystus and Noc just killed 330k ls in Istros 1000s of flyers and tons of land units vs Vic wib is on the offense against Vic in istros also message me may look to join a premade i was/am in both of the above mentioned alliances

DeletedUser41523

In the end The Toons won carystus and Noc just killed 330k ls in Istros 1000s of flyers and tons of land units vs Vic wib is on the offense against Vic in istros also message me may look to join a premade i was/am in both of the above mentioned alliances

I’m beyond confused because I’m not making a premade for the new world...

DeletedUser50245

Invicta built all the 7WWs in Carystus in record time ... Toon was able to build all WWs after the server died lol (some ghosts on wws also) ... they also won Pagasae :p