Pre-World Pylos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On July 6th our new world, Pylos, will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 2
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 30
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: World Wonders

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
No, the Ares update won't be out by the time this world releases but given that removing an active boost from a world can cause issues in the game we try to avoid adding a boost only to remove it shortly afterwards which is why this world doesn't have any world boosts on it.

R e f

Peltast
Hello, I'm new to this english speaking forum and not familiar with your formats and what information do you normally provide when announcing new worlds. When does the night bonus start? When does it end?

1saaa

Strategos
Hello, I'm new to this english speaking forum and not familiar with your formats and what information do you normally provide when announcing new worlds. When does the night bonus start? When does it end?
En servers are international so we have no night bonus

R e f

Peltast
En servers are international so we have no night bonus
oh boy, I've heard about international servers and that they don't have night bonus and thought that SOME of EN servers are regarded as such and some do have night bonus just like every other national server. Thanks for clarifying

oFURIOUSo

Hoplite
Looking forward to getting stuck in, been waiting awhile for a world like this to open so I can really return to playing grepolis, I would like to start it if I can the moment it opens, does anyone know what time it will open pleas ? If I remember correctly they us to open around 10 am or maybe I am thinking of a different inno game

Status
Not open for further replies.