Pre-World Rhammus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Feel free to discuss the upcoming world in this thread. This thread will be closed once the world opens on the 13th.

DeletedUser22115

bqpzgj.jpg

DeletedUser46838

Well seeing that the previous worlds are alternating, it's probably conquest.

And since the last few worlds ( excuse Nysa), it's going to be game speed 1

So.

My predictions:

Game Speed 1
Unit Speed X ( X is a number that no one cares about.)
Conquest
Morale Active ( because the past few worlds were Active, Inactive , inactive, Active

Alliance Limit at least 60

DeletedUser40768

My predictions:

Game Speed 1
Unit Speed X ( X is a number that no one cares about.)
Conquest
Morale Active ( because the past few worlds were Active, Inactive , inactive, Active

Alliance Limit at least 60

Yeah you might be right about game speed 1 seeing as there hasn't been one in like 6 months. Would prefer a higher speed world for the summer though. Here are my predictions:

Game Speed: 1 (maybe 3)
Unit Speed: Probably 1 but a speed 1 world with unit speed 4 would be interesting :D
Conquest
Morale: Active (Don't recall a speed 1 world with morale inactive to be honest)
Alliance Limit: 140, just seems to me like most speed 1 worlds have a larger alliance cap and seeing as we haven't had an alliance cap in the 100's for the past 3 worlds perhaps the pattern will change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Yeah you might be right about game speed 1 seeing as there hasn't been one in like 6 months. Would prefer a higher speed world for the summer though. Here are my predictions:

Game Speed: 1 (maybe 3)
Unit Speed: Probably 1 but a speed 1 world with unit speed 4 would be interesting :D
Conquest
Morale: Active (Don't recall a speed 1 world with morale inactive to be honest)
Alliance Limit: 140, just seems to me like most speed 1 worlds have a larger alliance cap and seeing as we haven't had an alliance cap in the 100's for the past 3 worlds perhaps the pattern will change.

On the other hand, the Devs have been high on HiAllianceCap Wine or something.

Expecting greater than 300

DeletedUser22115

No one wants a speed 1 world except you two, as you feel making an mra is a good thing to do, well I have to stay please stahp, releasing a speed 1 world when people have requested and posted about having a speed 2 or 3

DeletedUser46838

No one wants a speed 1 world except you two, as you feel making an mra is a good thing to do, well I have to stay please stahp, releasing a speed 1 world when people have requested and posted about having a speed 2 or 3

I see your argument, however, the last game speed 1 world was.....7-8 months ago.

DeletedUser40768

It was a prediction, those aren't even my preferred settings. Just trying to be logical seeing as it has been more than half a year since the last speed 1 world. That and the fact that the setting have been nice in the past couple of worlds means that eventually they are going to give us a world that we don't like as much.

DeletedUser22115

201127233535_TripleFacepalm.jpg

You do realise the last speed 3 conquest server was en68 whereas the last speed 1 conquest was en69. I do hope the alliance cap isn't above 100 though

DeletedUser40768

That is cool, thanks for the fact :) However I was referring to speed 1 worlds in general, which the last one was back in January of this year. En 73 and En 77 were both speed 3 worlds. Now with that said I am pretty sure I put in parentheses: (Maybe 3) Which means I do think there is a chance it could be speed 3 conquest, just believe that they don't always put the setting that the people on the forum want which would make speed 1 an also likely choice. That said I agree I would like another low alliance cap world.

DeletedUser22115

I presume Daizan's one is and I know there is a secret one lurking in the mists but I cannot tell you :p super confidential you no allowed to know :p

DeletedUser46838

Someone give the Devs a HiAllianceCapElite Drink....so they won't know what they're doing and accidentally give us a 500 alliance cap

DeletedUser

I think part of the reason there hasn't been a speed 1 for a while is because people complain about them non stop. I think an alliance cap 500 would be fun because it would again show how useless MRAs are :p

Status
Not open for further replies.