Pre-World Rhodes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48212

the last speed 4 conquest world was dimale and that was ages ago. We had more speed 1 conquest and some speed 2/3 conquest. It can only be a speed 4 conquest with a high alliacne cap.

DeletedUser48660

grepo needs to make it ban-able to have sister alliances or branches, atleast for 1 server

then the game would be more enjoyable

another cool idea could be a mass world, where players from danish, eu, american etc servers all played. Each major ocean or area starts each server.

Ex. Ocean 45/55 would consist of american players , 44/54 eu etc, then a few months in the remaining alliances would clash.

If i could give negative reps i would

DeletedUser54495

If i could give negative reps i would
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser41523

the last speed 4 conquest world was dimale and that was ages ago. We had more speed 1 conquest and some speed 2/3 conquest. It can only be a speed 4 conquest with a high alliacne cap.
CFZ 2.0 time?

DeletedUser51081

setting similar to Lato would be nice with a lower alliance cap. diein of bored waiting for a new fast conquest.

DeletedUser54495

Settings should be coming out very soon... hopefully...

DeletedUser20247

Yes conquest . Morale is more fair for small players. The no BP time seems fun

DeletedUser54146

I want a conquest world. Dont care the speed. Never played conquest before

DeletedUser17513

I want a conquest world. Dont care the speed. Never played conquest before

might not want to join it straight away in the core.. wait a week or so then join on the rim and practice.. its not that hard to make your way back to the core if your team is decent :)

DeletedUser54146

Is there any premades for this world yet?
Really do not want to join something like Synergy who eats you after kicking you as soon as you get revolt ready XD.

DeletedUser41656

Joining this world, as it seems, the settings will be good.

Anybody else, from Thebes, joining ?

DeletedUser54771

Looking for a small group of active killers to join up with. High activity, high teamwork. No patience for simmer bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.