Pre-World Rhodes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On March 30th, en98 Rhodes will be opened. This thread will be moved to the world forum and closed once the world is open. Settings will be announced soon and as always the world will open sometime during German office hours, we don't have a more specific time.

DeletedUser41523

More gold yay!

As per usual will build up cities and help out and eventually hand off in exchange for an alliance to gold trade with.

DeletedUser48257

Gold trading too , if anyone wants built cities and resources in trade for protection in their alliance ... hit me up !

DeletedUser53831

If this world turns out to be speed 1 after all this waiting, I will be pissed.

DeletedUser41523

No need to protect me, if its anything like en97 i'll clear the island and let everyone take the cities :D

DeletedUser48122

Pls conquest with settings like en97 - Pagasae:
Speed - 4;
Unit Speed - 2;
Alliance Cap - 35;
Beginners Protection: 3 Days;
Morale - Inactive

DeletedUser53868

I'm like 99% sure it will be conquest, probably with a high speed since Lato is a goner now.

I'm retired so it doesn't matter at all for me.

DeletedUser54495

Am i the only one who wants

2/2
Alli cap 35
Beginner Protection 3 days
Morale Inactive
Conquest/Revolt don't care

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser51219

I'm gonna be gold trading so hit me up if you want me build up my city for you guys

DeletedUser30931

CONQUEST PLEASE

Speed - 4;
Unit Speed - 3;
Alliance Cap - 75; (if it's 35-45 we just end up with 5x as many sister alliances)
Beginners Protection: 2 Days;
Morale - Inactive

This is PERFECT. If you do this InnoGame, I swear I will buy largest packet of gold twice just to support community. We neeeeed this. We deserve this after all this time

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
smilodon that's actually quite the interesting proposal. I would honestly be down to play a world like that. man it'd be quite interesting to see things explode right from the start. Wars, wars everywhere ;D

DeletedUser24785

Until all the pre-mades stop moving server to server it makes no difference what the settings are, you'll still get your gold traders, then the world will settle into boring multi-branches and pacts ,beating up the little guys and new players and killing the game.
Don't get me wrong, its still one if not the best game i've found, but no where near what it was a few years ago.

DeletedUser54484

grepo needs to make it ban-able to have sister alliances or branches, atleast for 1 server

then the game would be more enjoyable

another cool idea could be a mass world, where players from danish, eu, american etc servers all played. Each major ocean or area starts each server.

Ex. Ocean 45/55 would consist of american players , 44/54 eu etc, then a few months in the remaining alliances would clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.