Pre-World Rhodes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30931

World Speed 4 unit speed 3 no morale alliance cap 50 or we riot

Have never agreed with you more Joe. I'm ready to launch my LS at InnoGames if I didn't get another fast conquest server. And if they really wanna make us happy no morale and a good size alliance cap so we don't have all these dang "sister" alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17591

OK, maybe I am out of the loop here, but - - Trade Speed 2 ? I have never heard of this setting, and the WIKI doesn't seem to have anything on it. Is there a more detailed explanation of this setting?

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
it should be exactly as it says. the speed in which trades are done. i haven't seen it either, but it's a bit self-explanatory. Anyways, possibly a new setting for worlds? or just one not mentioned much?

DeletedUser54495

DarkOdin's probably right, just a trade speed. But you are right mate haven't seen that specifically before... It is usually just the same as world speed

DeletedUser48212

speed 3 conquest with morale? Get your **** together inno like seriously gee.

DeletedUser41523

I don't get the turn off of morale in conq tbh. Nobody builds walls anymore. Most morale hits are the same as hitting a 1-8 wall.

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Not my favorite settings but better then nothing thanks inno Anyone have any good alliances or premades joining send me a pm.

DeletedUser21770

My brother and I will be joining for the laughs but won't be serious on this world. Still, if anyone wants us, give me a shout.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
OK, maybe I am out of the loop here, but - - Trade Speed 2 ? I have never heard of this setting, and the WIKI doesn't seem to have anything on it. Is there a more detailed explanation of this setting?

It's a normal setting I just don't normally post it. Usually trades move at speed 1 so in this they will travel twice as quick. Not a drastic change or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.