Pre World Rizinia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just can't wait... WAAAAARRRR! :pro: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

DeletedUser39474

Rizinia is giving me good vibes. Checking the other cities page every couple of hours now :D

DeletedUser

@Richard: I dare you to hit the start button. I double dog dare ya...:)

DeletedUser

ahhhhhh my fingers are going crazy refreshing the screen hoping to be able to start this world plzzzz richard hit start

DeletedUser

Right boys and girls the world will be open in about 12 hours from know, it opens day time not as soon as it hits midnight, that would be unfair for most players with different time zones, school for kids, college for the teens, and adults soon as they get out of bed, so wait for 12 hours and your be able to have fun with all your friends you are joining with or on your own..

If anyone is looking for an alliance I have my own small pre-made recruiting players there is only 5 of with experience in the game with different skills, strategies of each of the 5 of us bring to the new world to help players want to play the game and know what the game is about.. To Make War & Have FUN.. so if your looking for some nice players to help you learn come play with us :D.. PM if you want like to join our small group.

Conan Out,. See You In The Core For War !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Right boys and girls the world will be open in about 12 hours from know, it opens day time not as soon as it hits midnight, that would be unfair for most players with different time zones, school for kids, college for the teens, and adults soon as they get out of bed, so wait for 12 hours and your be able to have fun with all your friends you are joining with or on your own..

If anyone is looking for an alliance I have my own small pre-made recruiting players there is only 5 of with experience in the game with different skills, strategies of each of the 5 of us bring to the new world to help players want to play the game and know what the game is about.. To Make War & Have FUN.. so if your looking for some nice players to help you learn come play with us :D.. PM if you want like to join our small group.

Conan Out,. See You In The Core For War !!!
make it six man I'll join you after a couple days ;)

DeletedUser

When is it going to open. Im about to go to school! Don't care about us in England, then! If it is midday then ill be sat in Maths...

DeletedUser40732

Um

This is getting a bit ridiculous I've been waiting for 8 hours. If you say you're going to open the server on a particular time then open it then. Otherwise you just frustrate your already dwindling user base.

DeletedUser39931

Why stat a time??
So you can all join the second its open and probally crash the server.
Maybe they are sorting a few technical issues, Maybe they are all sat there laughing at you lot getting upset about it. I know i would be

Status
Not open for further replies.