Pre-World Selymbria Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On the 18th en99, Selymbria, will open for battle. Feel free to discuss the world in this thread and as always this thread will be moved and closed once the world is open. The settings can be seen here.

DeletedUser11886

1 more world until 100... time to see if anything big happens.

Maybe they'll just shut grepolis down or something to troll us.

DeletedUser17513

1 more world until 100... time to see if anything big happens.

Maybe they'll just shut grepolis down or something to troll us.

naahh they said they will try to get some good decent settings with good speed for it.. thats why this world has speed 2.. so next one can be speed 4 or maybe even 6.. like on french 100th world

DeletedUser11886

Woah, france got 100 worlds? Is the game that popular over there?

DeletedUser51283

Good settings-think I'll jump in
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser48582

Naaahhh why couldnt it be 3/3?? Nice cap though. Guess that means 5 sister alliance pr group Hahahaha :)

DeletedUser54192

Loving these settings. Pretty much my ideal world settings. But I'm not sure if I have the time available to join. :(

Best of luck to everyone who plays here!

DeletedUser11886

Has there ever been a world with 10 or less alliance caps? My mouth is watering at the thought of that many MRA sister alliances...

DeletedUser17513

Has there ever been a world with 10 or less alliance caps? My mouth is watering at the thought of that many MRA sister alliances...

no.. least i have seen in last 6 years was 30, which is ideal for super tight experience team... saw bunch of 30 player alliances tear up entire coalitions of 120-200+ players.. numbers are not that valued.. team work, coordination between players and OP Coordinators are what determines who wins..

DeletedUser11886

Yeah, of course but I was just wondering how long these MRA's would have their descriptions be. I'd just imagine a bit of mean looking text and just rows upon rows of just names of different alliances in pacts lmao.

DeletedUser54810

This looks like nice settings.. Independent will be playing this world so a BIG shout out to all the Indies out there, come join us again for another roll of the dice.

Get your swords sharpened boys and gals because the Indie revolution is coming.. :)

DeletedUser54864

I'll be there. Normally a conquest player but I ain't played revolt in a while and time to ReSharpen the skills. Anyone interested in an experienced strategist hit me up. Be under this tag.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Looking for a group to join will be joining right at opening time. PM me if interested. May everyone have fun on the new open waters. :)

DeletedUser54883

This is gonna be fun. old school norwegian player here, gonna start on the UK servers because I need a greater challenge. It's like max 1000 players joining from the start on the Norwegian servers and it ends up being 100 when the world's closed so it's pretty dead. Can't wait to try out the english version ;)

(fyi I tried out the german server once and it was pretty much chaotic. whole alliances would attack one simple city for no strategic reason xD)

Let's see who the leaders of this world are gonna be. 8)

DeletedUser54884

Nice settings...I am in,now I wonder if I can get 39 very active,experienced,team players to join me in this world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.