Pre World Sestos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna be creating a Pre-made alliance, if you are interested in joining check out my thread and choose the North-West direction.

DeletedUser

PSA: If you're complaining about new worlds being released too quickly then stop joining every single one of them, filling them up, creating need for more worlds.

I totally agree, why would you care unless you're in them?

DeletedUser

People! easy.
If this world will be very good, for example:
speed 4,5 - 6
BP - 4-5 days
Aliance limit 30-40
many people will join it. seriously
we have many world with speed 1,2,3 but with 4-6 no one.
mayby one world with big speed we need
sorry for english

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Problem with higher speed worlds means there are more interactions the server needs to process which means the number of players on that server is much lower. A speed 1 world holds a large number of players whereas a world with a speed of 6 would hold a small number. Inno would need to release a new world almost immediately which is exactly what players are saying is a problem. Speed 1-3 are the best choices are they offer a variety of speeds while giving varying numbers of players on each server.

DeletedUser

i would love knossos settings

but really speed 3 with alliance cap at 20 bp 5 days conquest active and revolt
i would love that one

DeletedUser

everybody that has complained about this world will be doing it again soon enough as grepointel says that there will be a 64th world soon :D

DeletedUser

hahah :)
But why we can't have only one world with higher speed,
We have many worlds with "standard" settings..
My proposision:
speed 5-6
BP 3-4 days
Aliance limit 30-40 players
Night Bonus !
System the conquer with revolt
and limit of players.

aaa and 2-3 months without new worlds :p

DeletedUser6

Problem with higher speed worlds means there are more interactions the server needs to process which means the number of players on that server is much lower. A speed 1 world holds a large number of players whereas a world with a speed of 6 would hold a small number. Inno would need to release a new world almost immediately which is exactly what players are saying is a problem. Speed 1-3 are the best choices are they offer a variety of speeds while giving varying numbers of players on each server.

Mhm max mal Speed 4 Germany
And Norwegen Speed 5
http://forum.no.grepolis.com/showthread.php?729-Ny-verden-Theta

DeletedUser

already a new world ? rizinia is open for 1 week now with only 13k players on it.

this is just wrong and not needed yet imo ... . Before i started on rizinia i played on the NL servers, been 3 months since a new world opend there, you should open a new world over there before even thincking of opening another 1 here

exactly what I was thinking

DeletedUser

all might complain but i see most of you guys joining the world..maybe just for sims but still u'd join
some might join to recruit teammates for the next world

DeletedUser30490

anyways if this is speed 2 no one should join AAB will join if so :p

DeletedUser23986

PSA: If you're complaining about new worlds being released too quickly then stop joining every single one of them, filling them up, creating need for more worlds.

But the problem is, the previous world is not yet full!

DeletedUser40642

Inno Games are making loads of cash from the gold whores of the start of every single server.
Can't blame them, it's pure buisness...

DeletedUser5554

Hey Baudin I have a question. Do you know what the difference would be if Inno hiked the player cap by 10,000 players per world? I'd see that as adding more life to a world if the max was higher. Not going to lie i'd play a slower server with some life.

Richard

Strategos
The settings for world Sestos have been announced, thanks.

Also:
everybody that has complained about this world will be doing it again soon enough as grepointel says that there will be a 64th world soon :D

The worlds are added in preparation weeks in advance. EN63 for example was added to our systems in March. The fact we have a 64th server already set up isn't even the smallest of indication that a new one is coming soon.

DeletedUser5554

Sweet lets make world 64 come out in late June if at all possible. July would actually be better. ^.^

DeletedUser

The worlds are added in preparation weeks in advance. EN63 for example was added to our systems in March. The fact we have a 64th server already set up isn't even the smallest of indication that a new one is coming soon.

I think we all know it is coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.