Pre World Sestos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6

settings lowwwwwwwww

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

Same settings as Nicaea, only conquest. Hope a new world is released soon.

DeletedUser21770

Same settings as Nicaea, only conquest. Hope a new world is released soon.

I can't believe I've just read that after all the complaining about new worlds being released too often...

EDIT: ShadowMelik and I are setting up an alliance thread. One of the two of us will post it within the next few hours (probably SM since I'm shattered).

DeletedUser

New World?!

There is nothing new about this, seems that innogames are producing worlds like on a assembly line.
Well i must say one or two things to innogames about this. Thank you, thank you so much for killing the game that WE love so much, seems you never loved it tbh, because if you ever did you wouldn`t go with this madness.

Worlds are getting smaller and smaller by each new world that comes out. By doing so you have killed the competition, excitement, trill, the unknown and everything that made us ,1gen peps, addicted to this game. You have extinguish the greatness of grepolis, thank you so much for that. I and everyone in grepo know it is about money and I get it, but you should balance it because if you go down with this road you ll soon be putting the last nails in the coffin in which grepo will be. I know that I ll be dereped for this but this is the truth, if this trend continues grepo will lose its "soul" and it will become money making machine nothing more, there will be nothing to love here anymore :( Some say "why would you complain if you are not in the world", well my friends because people will not "try" to fight and compete anymore they simply pack their bags and leave for the new world and this is why worlds become dead soon. There are no more true grepo warriors left.

So I ll stick around,I will keep playing in Paros till the end but I am 99% sure this will be my last world, 1gen excitement and competition will never be repeated again and thats what I miss the most in grepo. Yea there are few way to few worlds after 1gen that were great to be in but they are getting fewer and fewer.

I do not know will this post ever be read by innogame developers or is this the place to post it, but I do not care just needed to take it out of my chest. So innogame thank you for this game and great first year, thank you for slowly killing it,stay well and keep with the good work of money making enterprise.

DeletedUser

okay please every new player in grepolis join this world so you can top it...

No experinced player will join this world and no gold whore will be found...

Am to busy to join and would never

DeletedUser40000

Wow, this goes quick. Won't Inno be running out of names for all these worlds at this rate? :p
When I started on nl22 it took 4 months until a new one opened.

DeletedUser21770

Last I played was Ephesus about a year and a half ago. There's been 44 worlds (not including HW) between then and now <.<

Still gonna play this world though, as it's at a good speed for me for during the summer and when I start back in september (should the world last that long)

DeletedUser

speed 1? really..if you are gonna make so many worlds make one thats interesting (-_-")
speed 2 or 3 with night bonus? alliance cap low
but no they make slow world with conquest

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Seeing as how the thread will be closed when the world opens I do believe said someone has not forgotten. World opens tomorrow at some point so the thread will be closed then.

DeletedUser23516

This thread is dead but in 8 hours or so the usual flow of new players asking why the world isn't open yet will bring it back for the time being

DeletedUser11965

Seeing as how the thread will be closed when the world opens I do believe said someone has not forgotten. World opens tomorrow at some point so the thread will be closed then.

*fingers crossed* he's gonna forget

DeletedUser

Well...If he does..Don't forget the Titans..We never forget nor forgive. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.