Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing the world opening on April 2nd, World Side.

Check out the settings in the announcement.

Thanks!
Richard

Probs not the biggest need in Grepo's community. But hey, least ya waited 7 months between fast revolts and everyone absolutely hated the last fast revolt. So there could actually be a community for this one. Decent job.

DeletedUser41096

Seriously? Revolt? What a shame, I saw the high speeds and was almost thrilled. Add to it that you also enabled morale on a revolt world which would already mean lvl 25 walls, god what a shame.

Revolt takes such little skill compared to conquest, real shame.

DeletedUser41096

Just to piggy back off that bc it really pisses me off, 95% of revolt players play revolt because they don't need alarms, which is why speeds tend to be so slow. Also you have set 12 hour revolt timers, so you don't even need to log on for 12 hours and still can keep cities. @Richard or really anyone, is there not a way to make a poll for this? Make this world conquest and remove morale, or at least make it conquest. I will never live to see a fast speed revolt world do well, I know that much. They are polar opposite objectives.

DeletedUser41523

does anyone else find it weird that people complain about a slow revolt world and are begging for a world with a faster pace that does revolt.

then when a fast world is announced the community complains.

Because like 4 whole people want a fast conq while all the top tier teams, mid tier teams, and frankly just bad but still big teams are distracted. Its their only hope to win a world and all their wars.

Perfect
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser56255

I am looking for team mates for premade!

If you are interested contact me in PM
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser41096

JFL Revolt, this will be a throwback to when I first started this game in Eta/Theta... yay...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In regards to morale and people noticing it's active on pretty much every world now that is intentional. Quite a while ago Innogames decided that morale being active would be the default setting for it. This was after the changes to morale where how much morale affects a player decreases with the amount of cities and points they have until after a certain point a player is no longer protected by morale.

DeletedUser41523

In regards to morale and people noticing it's active on pretty much every world now that is intentional. Quite a while ago Innogames decided that morale being active would be the default setting for it. This was after the changes to morale where how much morale affects a player decreases with the amount of cities and points they have until after a certain point a player is no longer protected by morale.

A year later...Every team carries 2-10 LMDS and a bunch of players who don't like it are forced to play it or quit...They're picking the latter. Think we're past the point of just trying it. Could you maybe start giving a balance of no morale worlds?

Reason: It seriously did nothing to help newer players in conquest. We all just get around it and exploit the flaws in the system. Nobody is going to just play it the way its meant to be played. Please reduce morale worlds on conquest at least.

Edit: This is coming from someone who has no issue with morale or LMDS other than the fact that you're forcing people who hate it to play and its causing people to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.