Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53831

You guys mentioned you have a "switch" for turning morale on/off. You guys think you could use that switch to turn morale off? Just saying.

DeletedUser41523

No because that is not a decision we can make. All worlds but an occasional few will have morale set as active.

Can you please send the feedback up that we’re all abusing morale on conquest? This is turning away new and old players. A few of players I know are still lurking for no morales as well and would probably play a 2+ without it.

And can you request to make 1/4th of EN worlds no morale? Thats up to 3 a year and allows for flexibility in settings. The overwhelming amount would still be morale as well.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
We understand that you aren't the one in charge who takes decision about morale thing, but as Smilodon told above maybe you can send feedback from players to Inno team?

I don't really have any problems with morale thing mainly in revolt worlds, but in CQ worlds morale thing is getting more than abused. As some of the players told above, absolutely all alliances have lots of LMDs, which tbh ruins all the fun. You waste your time, build LS/Myth nukes in order to make siege breaks and for what? 90% of sieges are LMDs, which you can't even touch.

We understand that after certain amount of cities/points morale doesn't protect player, but exactly that's when we say that everyone abuses morale thing, they just don't go over that point and stay always in the morale abuse area.

Some new simming players might get taken out pretty fast without morale and they might loose interest in this game (I really doubt about it, but that's the excuse from Inno as I guessed from posts above), but with morale abuse more permanent, old time grepo players loose interest to the game and I guess more important should be respecting loyal Grepolis players will, than will of the players who might forget even link of Grepolis within a month.

DeletedUser41096

This will be different at least, thinking it over it sure as hell is better than playing a morale abused conquest world in the current state of the system. Even with 25 walls you still get better ratios than these 35% morale rats who hold sieges. Let the fun begin Tuesday, good luck :)

DeletedUser55346

I was actually waiting for fast conquest world without morale, but looks like im wrong... In the end of the day im happy to see that next world at least will be FAST. More action.

DeletedUser56023

wouldn’t it be nice if inno could share there schedule for the worlds there going to release for the rest of the year.

this way people could plan ahead and decide which worlds they want to play i.e setup premades etc and if the settings are not to there liking they could choose from the list which they might play.

DeletedUser49993

Just to piggy back off that bc it really pisses me off, 95% of revolt players play revolt because they don't need alarms, which is why speeds tend to be so slow. Also you have set 12 hour revolt timers, so you don't even need to log on for 12 hours and still can keep cities. @Richard or really anyone, is there not a way to make a poll for this? Make this world conquest and remove morale, or at least make it conquest. I will never live to see a fast speed revolt world do well, I know that much. They are polar opposite objectives.
Love the fact your triggered.

DeletedUser56207

wouldn’t it be nice if inno could share there schedule for the worlds there going to release for the rest of the year.

this way people could plan ahead and decide which worlds they want to play i.e setup premades etc and if the settings are not to there liking they could choose from the list which they might play.

this is actually really nice idea

Pro-Grep

Strategos

You will never get that and it's easily understandable.

Inno overall is a company which needs income to keep working and offering us this game. When new world is coming and you know that min. 1 month there won't be opened anything, or you don't even know what settings there might be, it could be even worse for you, so you go and join this current world like most others. When gold user joins new world he/she usually wastes tons of golds at early stage of the game and that is definitely income for Inno. If new world comes out and that player decides to join that one, he/she will boost income once again.

Same happened for example now, since everyone wanted revolt domination world, but there were CQ worlds in a row so when speed 1 revolt world came out everyone jumped in, and I know few players who payed there a lot, but with new world with way much more better settings they are going to join new world and abandon en114.

So overall this is just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure that because of this reason and maybe other reasons too, we will never see whole year schedule published at once.

DeletedUser48582

Morale is fine, it gives new blood a better chance to survive. In case no one noticed... Grepolis needs new playerso_O

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Morale is fine, it gives new blood a better chance to survive. In case no one noticed... Grepolis needs new playerso_O

I think you haven't played last time CQ worlds and that's why you say that, also yeah Grepolis needs new players but that's not the way to attract them and I got few reasons which prove useless existence of morale in Grepolis, mainly CQ worlds.

1. When world is fresh and new players drop there alongside with, let's say old players they are both equal, no one has morale protection since all are small, so new players can be booted out of the world either way.
2. Players who checks this game and likes all the features will try to learn as fast as possible, so they shouldn't be in need of protection. For proof of this I can give like 10 player names from my experience who were absolutely fresh to this game and have achieved 10 times more pts/BP than most of so called pro gamers.
3. Have you ever seen how morale is getting abused in CQ worlds and how much it ruins all the fun? Have you seen how turtles and gold traders abuse morale on important strategical islands? For sure they don't have any intentions, but they just like being turtles and it makes life harder to players who have motivation in the world.
4. Weren't we all been noobs and fresh players when we started playing this game? When I first joined this game back in 2011 I had tons of awards when you were getting booted within a week (this award doesn't exist anymore), fortunately I met one guy who taught me everything about this game, but even if you don't meet someone like that, there exists tons of guides which will help you boost your grepolis knowledge or just find it out yourself.
5. Overall, don't we join Grepolis in order to fight? Isn't this war game? If new player joins WAR game, he/she should be ready to meet experienced players and get booted sometimes, that's how works absolutely all games. If they give up just by loosing one city, they should never play Grepolis, so I won't really be sorry if we loose those kind of new players.

This is just my two cents about this case.

Raydium88

Strategos
Beautiful settings... yet. Who'd be such a masochist to join in yet another Erik/kron world, is beyond me. But here's me wishing all the best of luck to whoever's outside their agenda. Just don't raise your hopes high.

Have fun all
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
As for me, I'll pass lol

DeletedUser4952

i would be shocked not to see another fail edition of thizzle's team :)

At least you got our alliance name right. Keep spitting them out Vranac-, proud of your Biremes selfsnipe still?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.