Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

Trash talk makes this game competitive. Otherwise we are stuck with a bunch of rim alliances like these clowns and a boring sim fest of a game (also known as the wonder stage)

DeletedUser28457

Anyone wishing to gang up message me;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Would expect you of all people to read the essay, you seem to have unlimited time posting on these externals.

You mean like the unlimited time you spend begging random people to break sieges or spent spamming...Oh wait... I forgot "you" technically aren't spamming anyone.

Like I said. I don't read fan fiction. Especially from people who seem to get off on themselves. Tbh I gotta ask, are you somebody's hype man in real life? Because you just drone on about yourself. But in reality none of us care, because we know you're full of it.

Like I said man, good luck in revolt. I give you two months. Which is beyond fair all things considered.

DeletedUser56324

Anyone looking for a team or premade message me, team of active players ready to join the world

DeletedUser51175

WE ARE COMMIN INN GUNNZ ABLAZING
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser41096

:mad: Fight nights ahead, and down with the mass hugging mentality! The mighty 3 member premade JFL is ready to slay them!

DeletedUser56255

I am still looking for team mates. If you need a team to join with, contact me via PM or in game.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.