Pre-World Taras Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22115

You could always join mine. It's an MRA, but that doesn't mean we can't have some experienced ones :p

not-sure-if-persuasive_or-just-right.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol do you remember me, you have left some messages on my profile such as

ba356d37819739e9bee377e5f10faae0.png

Guess I didn't though cause I started my own mostly of friends from Delphi then we were absorbed into Tiny Teddy's, I remember cause I was #1 on the server for a short time and I was overly proud of myself for that lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah a really long time ago. My first was iota I think. That was a really really long time ago. the first gen worlds were great though. back when gold could only be spent on advisers and building times.

DeletedUser23516

Is the Battle of Troy event going to be in this world? I'm afraid that if it's included heavy gold users will have a HUGE advantage right out of BP. (read endless harpies for siege breaking)

DeletedUser22115

yeah a really long time ago. My first was iota I think. That was a really really long time ago. the first gen worlds were great though. back when gold could only be spent on advisers and building times.
those 1st gen worlds were the best, saturn you joining this world

DeletedUser47393

Any best of the best premades out there want another good player?

Considering playing here.

DeletedUser24033

Well guys..
Those who are looking for a good pre-made, feel free to drop me a message. My team is coming into Taras. Very experienced, organized, agressive and active team. ATM we are winning Knossos on US server, around 3-4 days are left to get 7th wonder. 4 are already ours :)

Those who remember me from previous worlds in EN/US servers, you are welcome. I am looking for experienced, highly aggressive guys to have some fun here and win the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.