Pre-World Tegea Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35722

Killed it, Was looking forward to En100, but setting like that. No thanks.
too fast for you ? we knew it was going to be fast server ...
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser53940

Used to play back in the day, did a revision last summer. This summer I'm up for the fun, so hit me up guys ;)

DeletedUser54628

x6 x6 x6, NO MORAL AND NO NIGHT BONUS, GONNA BE THE RETURN OF BIBOR, THE BEST FR PLAYER, ITS SO CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DeletedUser54628

I need farmers who exchange their resources next to me at the start, gonna break the rankings of this server

so contact me on skype : bibor215@gmail.com or discord : bibor215#7276

DeletedUser24285

With settings like this - you will need to be conquest ready and powerful as soon as you come out of BP - and that means loads of gold - so a world for rich kids and gold-traders.

DeletedUser48451

With settings like this - you will need to be conquest ready and powerful as soon as you come out of BP - and that means loads of gold - so a world for rich kids and gold-traders.
With settings like this you can build city to 5k even more in first day lol

DeletedUser54784

what are you talking about old man.. this world is not for rich people as much as it is for those who HAVE ALL THE TIME THEY WANT to spend it on this world.. gold is much more important on slower speed worlds than on higher ones.

I agree with nex, with this speed and this being normal 2.0+ version world you can grow to 4-5k pts within first 24 hours... and probably be conq ready within 2 days without gold i know i will be.

DeletedUser53923

and 40 cities and mass ghosting a month in. have fun. ill be gold trading in the 1,1 revolt world

DeletedUser24285

what are you talking about old man.. this world is not for rich people as much as it is for those who HAVE ALL THE TIME THEY WANT to spend it on this world.. gold is much more important on slower speed worlds than on higher ones.

I agree with nex, with this speed and this being normal 2.0+ version world you can grow to 4-5k pts within first 24 hours... and probably be conq ready within 2 days without gold i know i will be.

Well I usually end up spending more in fast worlds - probably because I still earn my living and have less time to spend playing computer games. Oh and yes, I am old these days but I don't think that should disqualify me from expressing an opinion.

DeletedUser54146

This started at the worst time for me. I was hoping at least mid August so I could just in maybe 2 weeks late. I will just be trading in 1,1 as well.

DeletedUser54784

This started at the worst time for me. I was hoping at least mid August so I could just in maybe 2 weeks late. I will just be trading in 1,1 as well.

well developers did announce it like.. 2 months in advance and no one ever said it was coming in august.. so get behind it or get left out :)

DeletedUser47377

Looking to Join an alliance in this world; I know what I am doing and have on and off years of experience. Hit me up.

ron31

Chiliarch
we are also building up a team for this world... we are few experienced players from en96, en98 and en99 started our pre-made talk room in skype... if anyone wants a truly international alliance to join.. knock me..

DeletedUser54495

If your alliance got balls, spawn in O55. Many good alliances going there. Let's see who are really the pros ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47377

contact Ryann :)
messaged but no repaly

we are also building up a team for this world... we are few experienced players from en96, en98 and en99 started our pre-made talk room in skype... if anyone wants a truly international alliance to join.. knock me..
Is your group still recruiting? Looking to get attached to a group sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser54784

messaged but no repaly

Is your group still recruiting? Looking to get attached to a group sooner rather than later.

good things take time.. we don't like to rush anything plus i don't think its worth joining anyone who would accept anyone instantly and on blind pick tbh.. but your choice in the end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.