Pre-World Tegea Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47377

good things take time.. we don't like to rush anything plus i don't think its worth joining anyone who would accept anyone instantly and on blind pick tbh.. but your choice in the end :)
This world is speed 6 and while good things take time like Rome wasn't built in a day, apparently the world was made in 7; the foundations that created Rome was rushed but ended up with us. With only 5 days left until the start, I would l like to get to know the group id be entering with; nothing is in stone for me yet.

you have a skype? i can add you.. you can give your skype id...
Sent, via the start conversation thing here.

DeletedUser52047

Hi ladies and fellas, will be forming a premed here, Skype room is being set up, will be an experienced, active and relentless alliance, will not be just accepting anyone, if you think you could perhaps fit to our standards then shoot me a message.

DeletedUser54495

haha you have no right to even open discussions cuz you are not playing this world.

That's fair. But I'll enjoy watching your alliance fall. Isn't that your speciality? Pep talking your premade before the world starts then running when things get tough?

DeletedUser54784

That's fair. But I'll enjoy watching your alliance fall. Isn't that your speciality? Pep talking your premade before the world starts then running when things get tough?

what worlds are you talking about, please name them? aahh okay.. its 1 world.. cool get lost noob.

and what i started with WarBorn was not premade, he and me dropped in and then started our ally and guess what.. we became No.1 within first week for no prep at all.

DeletedUser54495

and what i started with WarBorn was not premade, he and me dropped in and then started our ally and guess what.. we became No.1 within first week for no prep at all.
And then dropped out of No.1 just as quickly
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.