Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On June 12th the new world will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread. As always this thread will be moved to the new world's forum and closed once it is opened.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 2
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 35
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Domination speed: Regular

DeletedUser41755

Hi! Anyone creating a premade?? Can I join your premade??

DeletedUser41096

Another 12 hour siege world, sigh.

This this the attempt at a summer world this year?

DeletedUser55035

Yeah let's waste a no morale world on a speed 2. Please just do a 3/3, both slow and fast cq players will play a speed 3.

DeletedUser54192

Why are people so negative? i don't play conquest but from what i have seen no moral servers have been greatly requested.
The community will never be happy as a whole about the release of any particular world, because everyone wants different settings. It probably doesn't help that fast-conquest players are probably one of the most vocal groups on the forums in terms of requesting particular world settings.

I do find the complaints about the speed rather amusing, given that conquest have had nicer "competitive" settings over the last two years than revolt players:
  • Revolt has had 1 world released with world speed 4+ in that time, CQ has had 3 of them.
  • Revolt has had no morale inactive released in that time, CQ has had 3 of them.
In addition, half of the players complaining about a lack of fast conquest worlds will have quit said worlds within a few months of them starting, and will be complaining why another fast conquest world isn't instantly opened for them to join.

Personally, I quite like these settings, although the low alliance cap could make securing the Last Stand percentage a bit of a challenge.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
no morale, no speed 1, no one should complain
agree with kal that the low cap would be easier for ww than dom but work with what you got people

DeletedUser54745

Any premades going into this please shoot me a message. I want to play this one :)

DeletedUser45360

Why are people so negative? i don't play conquest but from what i have seen no moral servers have been greatly requested.
It is as if they are trolling us with every world release. They come extremely close to giving us what we want and then they just ruin it.

DeletedUser55850

We went with the speed 2 because as was stated above the faster speed conquest servers have a much higher burnout rate. Add in the fact it has no morale and that rate could be higher than normal. Also 12 conquest times are the normal time here on EN there have been very few instances where we went with lower times.
Unacceptable, a while ago when senate level 25 was not 24h (in speed 1) it were good that speed 2.

Yes we are fast worlds players, we are the most vocal here, because we actually spend a lot of money. No one wants a speed 2 world, it's too slow (it's actually better than speed 1 tho), but if in speed 1 everything takes an eternity, in speed 2 everything takes half eternity.

If it were speed 3 at least we could join, now you denied both fast and slow players. Rest of setting are awesome. We want a fast world, we are fighters
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser41523

Well they could have released a 4 speed...ya know if they hadn’t released a 3+ for every conquest world in over a year. So now we have a much needed two.

Guessing were back to fast in August unless Baudin goes hard in the paint here and drops a July 6/6.

Edit: @Baudin Toolan actually most speed 3-4’s have been 8 hours conq timers. 113 is the first 12 hour conq timer on a fast world I’ve played since US Actium. You’re thinking revolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.