Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38766

Well they could have released a 4 speed...ya know if they hadn’t released a 3+ for every conquest world in over a year. So now we have a much needed two.

Guessing were back to fast in August unless Baudin goes hard in the paint here and drops a July 6/6.

Edit: @Baudin Toolan actually most speed 3-4’s have been 8 hours conq timers. 113 is the first 12 hour conq timer on a fast world I’ve played since US Actium. You’re thinking revolt.

en111 is 12h cq time as well

DeletedUser38766

Me and me and myself. Who cares who?

Don't you want a fast world?

Then don´t say WE WANTED... And nah man, i have had enough for now. Won 2 of them, and probably the 3rd one soon. Going to take little break for now. In my opinion speed 2 is very playable

il.brutto

Phrourach
I am pleased to a Conquest World and No Morale (I used to see No morale as helping less active players) there will be no hiding now a level playing field.
I have a feeling the days of Alliance sizes of 150 are long gone.... lol 35 seems a little tight (Still I'll tell you about it afterwards in the bar over a few beers at the end of world party)

Speeds to me, just tells me, how long we will all be at this before the party I'd say around 18 - 20 months.... I for sure will learn all about Domination (new one on me - I see some reading coming up and conversations with various players late into the night.... which will no doubt, leave me still scrambling to come to terms with it).
The usual shooting stars that will burn out.... spies. and those that get banned.
The new friends that I will make the growth of my team, in terms of the experience of the game, the adjustments to the numerous updates that will have those players telling me in the forums that it's been "X" amount of years since they last played, and omg how it's changed.... lol those that I didn't think much of that suddenly pull out of the woodwork strengths and knowledge, that just spice up my day and make the game just that much more interesting and giving new possibilities on old problems/ stalemates...

Yup! I think this world will do very nicely.... Baudin Toolan - Please, Pass on my thanks to those that need to know.

Kind Regards

illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif

DeletedUser38766

The day you take a break is the day i stop being low key afraid of Thizzle. And of course you find speed two playable. we are both in a speed one server :D
hahah nice catch :D but im also playing speed 3 currently and before that finished speed 4 and another speed 3... so yea once these 2 last world are over, then i gonna have little break... its been like almost 3 years in a row for now lol, and at least another half year still ahead. Why im saying speed 2 is still very playable, is because i have experienced it as well.

DeletedUser54407

You need to visit Grepolis discord servers. There is at least 3 premade teams who are waiting for a high speed server. That is more than 100 players

Wow! 100?? That's sooooo many players! By far and away the largest group of players in Grep.

DeletedUser38766

100 players is a big deal, wonder if thats true tho sema...

il.brutto

Phrourach
100 players is a big deal, wonder if thats true tho sema...
Well Jooser you should know ... in en 107 Heliopolis alone, Old School MF (which you were part of) and Bad w Names Old School and their various sister alliances could put together over 120 Players, If oznob completed his recruitment drive before the game ended the numbers could swell to way more....

It's OK your secret is safe with me... "After all we are all James Blunt fans here" ;)

Kind Regards

illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif

1saaa

Strategos
100 players isn't anything when you consider that ErikWijerthingy pre-mades can get up to 200+ players.

DeletedUser38766

Well Jooser you should know ... in en 107 Heliopolis alone, Old School MF (which you were part of) and Bad w Names Old School and their various sister alliances could put together over 120 Players, If oznob completed his recruitment drive before the game ended the numbers could swell to way more....

It's OK your secret is safe with me... "After all we are all James Blunt fans here" ;)

Kind Regards

illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif
What secret? lmao :D...I´m Kendrick Lamar fan btw not James Blunt haha :D... OSMF and BWN built only WWs togheter, otherwise 2 complitly different teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Almost the exact same settings as my first world, save for domination :)
Shame I can't play properly at the moment
All the people saying it's horrible that it's not speed 4 or higher are convinced that lower speeds are for worse players, so just don't pay attention to them :p
Might join later down the line on the rim to grab some screenshots to write a guide I've been meaning to make, but alas no actual playing for me
Enjoy the world!

DeletedUser41755

8 more dayss~ anyone wanna pick a sad loner into their premade?

DeletedUser55714

Why are people so negative? i don't play conquest but from what i have seen no moral servers have been greatly requested.

I would think it's because the "speed" of world were DRASTICALLY reduced some time ago. I remember when Speed 3 came out in the US servers and everyone thought it was the greatest thing ever! In Today's Grepo, speed 2 is roughly just as slow as the old speed 1 from Old Grepolis. S3 is now todays S2, and etc.

I can't play at all anymore really but with how quickly the game itself is losing players, I feel bad for everyone still playing. It's almost not worth playing anymore because worlds as so slow... But maybe it's because that's how they "get you" into spending money since everything is "insta-build" now and "pay to win/play" almost -_-

Idk, Grepo for the US/EN market desperately needs a 6/6 world. Revolt & CQest. EG doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.