Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30987

These settings are about perfect for me. Quicker than my currrent super slow world Tharae, alliances not too big, back to playing conquest, which I haven't played in years and most importantly of all...Morale is inactive. :)

DeletedUser54451

Posted in Pre-made if anyone interested in joining me.

css1981

Phrourach
I would think it's because the "speed" of world were DRASTICALLY reduced some time ago. I remember when Speed 3 came out in the US servers and everyone thought it was the greatest thing ever! In Today's Grepo, speed 2 is roughly just as slow as the old speed 1 from Old Grepolis. S3 is now todays S2, and etc.

I can't play at all anymore really but with how quickly the game itself is losing players, I feel bad for everyone still playing. It's almost not worth playing anymore because worlds as so slow... But maybe it's because that's how they "get you" into spending money since everything is "insta-build" now and "pay to win/play" almost -_-

Idk, Grepo for the US/EN market desperately needs a 6/6 world. Revolt & CQest. EG doesn't matter.

Wel, I am also in for that.... en117 6/6 conquest let's bring it !

DeletedUser55714

Wel, I am also in for that.... en117 6/6 conquest let's bring it !

Yeah, if I wasn't about to be fighting overseas for 6 years and had a lot more money I'd be in. I DO miss trash talking the hell out of people and wrecking people/alliances. Growing so fast and never being able to be stopped lol. Lots of fun, lots of drama. But alas, that run could only be for so long.

Again, those still loyal to the game, much respect. Especially "old timers" like myself who started 10ish years ago. And those "mid-timers" still loyal, keep the game strong boys (and girls).

DeletedUser55824

Looking for a premade. I have been playing on and off since 2011. Contact me via PM

DeletedUser56427

Looking to join a premade as well! With the small alliance cap I'm not expecting much, but it can't hurt to try.

DeletedUser55245

smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

DeletedUser56264

Send me a message with your experience if you are looking for a nice pre-made alliance :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56253

A bit slow.. but no morale.. who could say no to that!! What a garbage game mechanic.

DeletedUser54663

theres no set time, but itll open during germany business hours though so keep your eyes posted.

DeletedUser54451

What time does the server start?
We never know that information. Just opens whenever it does.

Anybody that is looking for a Pre-made please message me. Already have a few people interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.