Pre-World Therma Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFate

Strategos
Everyone cries out for the abolition of morale in conquest so it can become playable again aaaaand.........!

Who would have thought that both the community managers and Innogames themselves are so out of touch with its community

DeletedUser41523

Personally I wanted to join the new world but after seeing these stats definitely dont want to. Another morale world,speed 2 really? And same new endgamemode? Everyone who wanted to try this gamemode will have joined the last server. Honestly dont see this world having any serious contenders and will probably die out pretty quickly if it ever picks off in the first place.

Bandwagoning off of this, this world doesn't add enough different to be valuable. There hasn't even really been a relevant team that's lost on Sidon to make this a good consolation world. There's no premades specifically asking for these settings. All you're really doing is just screwing over Sidon and revolt players. If you're shooting for the En121 and En124 crowd then you probably should have just waited a few weeks on releasing Sidon.

DeletedUser57129

For goodness sake, another conquest? Seriously a revolt world is closing in 6 days and you think a conquest world is what we want? Wow, you must be getting rich some other way because there is an entire server full of players who will have nowhere interesting to go into other then half finished worlds we aren't gonna throw a ton of money at.... bravo, smart move.

destroxxi

Phrourach
For goodness sake, another conquest? Seriously a revolt world is closing in 6 days and you think a conquest world is what we want? Wow, you must be getting rich some other way because there is an entire server full of players who will have nowhere interesting to go into other then half finished worlds we aren't gonna throw a ton of money at.... bravo, smart move.

Pretty much same opinion tink. I wouldnt mind a conquest world but I don't have a group to go with there n every time i go alone its just a waste of time...

DeletedUser41523

Pretty much same opinion tink. I wouldnt mind a conquest world but I don't have a group to go with there n every time i go alone its just a waste of time...

As some advice, Therma shouldn't be the hardest conquest world open right now. Maybe OV or LOE show up but both have been pretty willing take in people in the past. So if you want to give it a try, it shouldn't be hard to find a group.

DeletedUser55681

What about a 3 city start, 60 member alliance, and NO morale

Urope

Hipparchus
No morale .. very important, morale kills conquests!!
3 city start .. very nice, accelerates start in a slow world
60 members .. in a slow world to be able to clear temples in a reasonable time without having to set up sisters , I agree too !!!

DeletedUser55742

Why dont you guys in this case release two worlds, a revolt world with dom or WW and this new endgame with CQ, that should balance the scales to some level. its not long ago that you used to release 2 worlds at the same time, why not now when you have little choice with the new end game

DeletedUser47671

Slower than Sidon, no thanks.

Was hoping new world to be slower than Oreus but faster than Sidon and not Olympus. Guess I wait some more...

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
You are spreading your playerbase waaay to thin by adding yet another endgame. Grepolis has AT MAX 5000 returning active players, and now we have 5 combinations of endgame and RR/CQ (6 when RR gets Olympus) with every player having their own preferences. Not even putting speed and morale into the equation.

Overextending killed a lot of things :(

DeletedUser57138

Although i know the answer since its X2, where does it state the amount of starting cities.
I am pretty sure, there is a feature where we start with 3cities instead of 1.
Since its X2, its 99% gonna be 1city at the beginning, but regardless, you should probably confirm the amount of starting cities.

DeletedUser57251

Was waiting for a new world after coming back to grepo after quite a long time(as i started late the one I'm playing ). But the settings tells me I have to wait for a few more months!!!
At least make it revolt :/ 2 back to back CQ world isn't good :(

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Although i know the answer since its X2, where does it state the amount of starting cities.
I am pretty sure, there is a feature where we start with 3cities instead of 1.
Since its X2, its 99% gonna be 1city at the beginning, but regardless, you should probably confirm the amount of starting cities.

All worlds start with 1 city unless specified otherwise and this is a normal 1 city world.

DeletedUser51263

with Beta the first OE just finishing up, the bug issues will not be as bad as many predict. There weren't all that many there and they were dealt with fairly quickly. Bugs aren't the issue.
Putting a German server and an EN server game up was a good move to get the general Grep players involved. En OE has most established players/teams involved. good speed and morale and no NB this server is doing well. that is not the rub either.
The problem is that another OE server is going to pull good players away from learning the strategies to play the entire set of phases. Many who may think they are already out of the game will be tempted to move to get a better start. This will impact the existing EN server negatively IMO
The OE game is truly an ENDGAME variation. There is a lot of alliance interaction that can only ramp up as the game progresses, even in the last phase. I would encourage good players in this first EN server OE to stick it out. Then you will be better able to lead teams through follow-up OE worlds.
I can imagine Inno may have not gotten a good jump in this first En server simply because Himera and possibly other worlds are going long. so they are hoping to get to the 10,000 players between the two. $$$$$. But really they may end up pissing off a lot of players in existing OE servers by ruining the games they have already started.

As a side note: INNO please go back to larger player caps. almost every server now has been won by coalitions simply because at the end more players are needed to compete against stacked alliance(s). in the end this causes many new players to not move to the next world because they werent in a group that shared the rewards beyond the lower cap number Or, worse they are leaving because the winning players are fro set pre-mades not always merit. Larger caps with pact limits (try that one on) should meld players together faster and share the rewards among larger numbers increasing likelihood of continued play in future worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.