Pre-World Zacynthus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am joining....Either way, cant grow fast in a speed 1 world...so not much competition there after BP.

DeletedUser

epic fail on the settings.... just poor wont be joining quiet a big let down

BOOOO

DeletedUser

i will join, but im not spending mah gold this worlds settings are terrible... my first revolt world though.

DeletedUser

revolt is the only world ill play in, and only speed 3 or higher, the rest are too slow, so many people ask for speed 3, and they bring out the slowest possible, a load of nonsense ... i wanted to join another world aswell, now will have to wait for donkeys years

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

revolt is the only world ill play in, and only speed 3 or higher, the rest are too slow, so many people ask for speed 3, and they bring out the slowest possible, a load of nonsense ... i wanted to join another world aswell, now will have to wait for donkeys years

I never really got why speed is so important, I guess it depends on schedule, well I played alpha, so speed never mattered to me, I just play and try to do my best, no matter the settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

.-. Ill quit Sestos for this world, I like revolt>conquest

DeletedUser

i think slow worlds favour the defender... in a sense that that they are given far more warning... i like fast paced game/worlds

DeletedUser

like thebes? god its so quick over there... haha takes me 12 minutes to trot to the other side of the island haha

DeletedUser

Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 2
Conquest.

This is all I care about, but either way... I hope to be joining :cool:

DeletedUser

Pretty normal world in comparison to EN64. Will probably join just to have a little fun :D

DeletedUser25607

Probably i'll join later, settings are almost ideal for my present taste. Troops speed 1 would be even better but well, 2 is also endurable. :)

DeletedUser

i think slow worlds favour the defender... in a sense that that they are given far more warning... i like fast paced game/worlds
Remember that theres a different speed for both the world and the units movements that is actually set to 2 so it will not affect the attack speed in any way other then probably remaking it

Status
Not open for further replies.