Pre-World Zancle Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47344

All about the settings... :cool: If its snooozeville speed 1 you got no chance... ill go read the dictionary... waste my time learning something useful plus would be faster to do.

DeletedUser46838

The settings are terrible. However, it's easier for newspaper writers to write their articles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets have no alliance caps. Yeah lets do it.

They don't follow it anyways. Look at Sinope its even at 120 and still EN has three alliances, all they have to do is stick it out for 3 or 4 months and WW is theirs.

DeletedUser46838

I should join just for the trolls. I m going to make an Elite MRA

DeletedUser27128

Heh that was just sarcasm. I'll join any alliance depending on where I pop up (would be starting random)...

DeletedUser47344

Well done grepo.... killed it again.:pro: << should not read grepolis but something smelly.

you'll catch me back when they do a real world...

DeletedUser21774

Speed 1 is for real adults. Sorry kids. I feel for ya. Now I can take my tonics for the aches, visit the doc, and still get home in time to snipe.
Just checking to see if any old pals are coming along.

DeletedUser40768

Actually speed 1 is great for kids, since they have less time to spend on grepolis then adults ;)

DeletedUser46838

Well done grepo.... killed it again.:pro: << should not read grepolis but something smelly.

you'll catch me back when they do a real world...

Last speed 1 world: January 2014 so more than a year ago. This was kind of expected

Speed 1 is for real adults. Sorry kids. I feel for ya. Now I can take my tonics for the aches, visit the doc, and still get home in time to snipe.
Just checking to see if any old pals are coming along.

Speed 1 is for kids like me and JN cuz we don't get much time

Actually speed 1 is great for kids, since they have less time to spend on grepolis then adults ;)

Agreed

Zarun-

Strategos
I'm not surprised. Sinope is very active and Inno wants it to last.

I think they learned their lesson doing Iaysos and Nysa so close together.

DeletedUser11165

Triad will be joining in core - Any Athens peeps we remember are welcome with us

Status
Not open for further replies.