Pre-World Zancle Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46310

Just when you think they're out of F-ups to throw, inno surprises you.. Amazing settings!

DeletedUser46838

ef48e5de-6135-4b36-8b43-7d43f621a179_zpsqefltmqv.png

Infectious Riots will be joining this world. If you want to know more details, go here

My alliance will be heading to O44. Maximum # of players is 70

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

Speed 1 suits me to the ground. Lets me have a job etc as well as play Grepolis. :) Speed 2 would be ok as well but speed 3 is devastating if you have to actually need to leave the computer :p

Anyways, as Dave said Triad will be on this world as our last one just finished.

DeletedUser

this world is not that bad for simmers and some losers. I am playing because I am both. not every world should be a speed 3/3 which only players who think grepo is more important that life itself can play. this world is good for some.

DeletedUser46838

I like world speed 1 because people don't get conquest that fast

DeletedUser21774

If I retired rich, my spouse died, and I had no pets to feed or walk, I'd do a speed 3/3.

In the meanwhile I'll savor the flavor of the speed 1.

DeletedUser20415

If I retired rich, my spouse died, and I had no pets to feed or walk, I'd do a speed 3/3.

In the meanwhile I'll savor the flavor of the speed 1.

Bollocks, I would be on my yacht in the Caribbean with my playboy girls, but that's just me lol

DeletedUser46838

Unless one exception:

No other world will be released until 2016

DeletedUser46838

Well, good luck to all who join this slow and peaceful world

DeletedUser46838

This world is similar to US Zakros and this will be a VERRRRYYYYY Slow World....(I might have to use this world to stuff my account with gold)

Status
Not open for further replies.