Predict Next Wars

DeletedUser

Due to the lack of activity in the forums and mainly in the same threads im starting a new debate point:

Predict the next wars in this world below!!!!!

DeletedUser

Niv, in a way this can be called "intel" or in search for it.

Although, salute Niv and all the great guns from this strange world.

DeletedUser

I think Niv is talking about predicting not giving out actual information. I'd bet that next war will have DeB involved. They seem to have their hands in almost every war being that they are in the middle of all the other alliances. :p

DeletedUser

sanchirx is right i dont mean predicting your own alliance or that may be known as intel, or any wars with pact members that are kicking off. We are looking into the further future in this thread :p

DeletedUser

im hoping to see NMA fight IG :)
or maybe both NMA and IG fighting DeB

There isnt much good alliances around.
The only good challenging alliances i think are IG - TVB - NMA

IM NOT SO SURE OF WHATS HAPPENING TO THE OTHER ALLIANCES, THEY SEEM TO BE BREAKING AWAY OR SOMETHING :S

DeletedUser

Wow - this post could create a war :p

DeB is always at war with something, someone, or some alliance. I would like to believe that all alliances keep trying to push to expand somewhere.

As for a major war; hard to say. Lots of strange connected ally deals. When you map it out it ties the hands of a great many alliances. Oddly similar to what happened pre-WWI and WWII. Maybe thats it... A massive world war! :D

DeletedUser

One thing is for sure; the server is in a state of change right now.

DeletedUser

im hoping to see NMA fight IG :)
or maybe both NMA and IG fighting DeB

There isnt much good alliances around.
The only good challenging alliances i think are IG - TVB - NMA

IM NOT SO SURE OF WHATS HAPPENING TO THE OTHER ALLIANCES, THEY SEEM TO BE BREAKING AWAY OR SOMETHING :S

Lol thats what this world needs. I agree.

DeletedUser

I say all pacts and ties should be dropped and all out War, or better yet all alliances disband and have and all out player war :p

DeletedUser

Drop all pacts and make a pact barring all other pacts for 4 weeks. Sounds fun to me.

Something tells me there would be secrete pacts though... If not there would be drama about people saying there was.

DeletedUser27700

I would like to see TVB fight IGB. i think that would be a great battle.

DeletedUser

I really don't see that happening. They have a perfect location to each other to do it and have a blast. I just don't see them actually wanting to have a real conflict like that.

If they did; the alliance that came out on top would be one heck of a DeB competitor.

DeletedUser

I like mazz's idea about everyone dropping all pacts and having an all out world war personally lol

DeletedUser

personally I think TVB, IGB and NMA are coming inside the DeB core and it's gonna have some consequences I am not threatening I am just reminding people!!!!

DeletedUser

I doubt it. DeB doesn't fight wars. They just manipulate the world or something like that. They will probably just talk their way out of conflict with any large alliances and mess around with those they know they can actually take on.