Predict Next Wars

DeletedUser27700

I doubt it. DeB doesn't fight wars. They just manipulate the world or something like that. They will probably just talk their way out of conflict with any large alliances and mess around with those they know they can actually take on.

Them's fightin' words.

DeletedUser

Well, if you guys never fought, then you guys wouldn't be where you are at today. Top of the list. You guys have earned it. (I'm referring to the original DeB leaders)

SamuraiDragon, what makes you say that? I thought we were just predicting here, lol. You don't have to threaten anyone because everyone in Ithaca knows how threatening DeB can be. :p

DeletedUser

Well, if you guys never fought, then you guys wouldn't be where you are at today. Top of the list. You guys have earned it. (I'm referring to the original DeB leaders)

SamuraiDragon, what makes you say that? I thought we were just predicting here, lol. You don't have to threaten anyone because everyone in Ithaca knows how threatening DeB can be. :p

There is only really one original DeB leader (gokillanoob) - the rest of us (cyprus, myself, a few that quit, and lord leif) just gave him advice. But, yeah I know, we like to fight - that was a sarcastic post ^_-

DeletedUser

a Big War might be coming very soon, just hope everyone chooses the right side ;)

DeletedUser

IB vs. DeB leading to TVB vs. Deb with possibility of The World vs. DeB

Not sure why I would guess that...

DeletedUser

NMA Vs TVB winner = both screw each other and make a joint alliance (LOL)
IGB Vs DeS winner = The Varagarian Models XD join and the rest of the world beat the hell out of DeS :pro:

DeletedUser

LOL

This should be interesting either way. I cannot say for sure what is going to happen in this world. But at least its not as boring as it had been.

DeletedUser

Did you even read my post *faceplam* I specified in my post that it was a remainder ...

Oh well Now I don't care we are at War with IB and TVB now anyway and they are getting their [Use your creativity to think of something] kicked in soo I don't really care

DeletedUser

I got you SamDrag. I know its very difficult to not to be a smarty pants but I was being sarcastic. I guess you didn't catch the face with a big O tongue hanging out. Hahaha. :p

Anyways, Maybe you were right after all. You did predict this war. Maybe you are predicting the outcome of the war too?!?!?! Perhaps you guys gonna kick some (Whatever)?? :D Take it easy SamDrag

DeletedUser28137

You guys are so ignorant... TVB and IGB are against DeB and The Coalition

DeletedUser

I got you SamDrag. I know its very difficult to not to be a smarty pants but I was being sarcastic. I guess you didn't catch the face with a big O tongue hanging out. Hahaha. :p

Anyways, Maybe you were right after all. You did predict this war. Maybe you are predicting the outcome of the war too?!?!?! Perhaps you guys gonna kick some (Whatever)?? :D Take it easy SamDrag
Why don't you show your skills in the battlefield instead of boring me to death hwith this retarded convo. that you started.Anyway if you have the guts push that attack button I will be waiting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me remind you how cocky your posts are! Just take it easy alright.

Oh well Now I don't care we are at War with IB and TVB now anyway and they are getting their [Use your creativity to think of something] kicked in soo I don't really care

BTW, we already did push the attack button. :pro: