Predict the next Big War

DeletedUser6156

not sure fun is the word :D
interesting maybe, or in my opinion boring after the first few it was all the same rubbish about stat whoring and other such nonsense but I think that fun isnt a word you could use to describe them
doesnt really fit

DeletedUser

:p i don't think chillax will fight with vrok just for control of 44...

both alliances already have fully established oceans with decent groups of highly armed islands. They won't fight 2 wars in a row, after fighting to eliminate the already-existing resistance in O44. Also, they won't be able to ignore what O55 is doing, when they're attention is focused on 44 ;).

As well as those superpowers of Chillax, Confed and VRoK, we can't ignore Phantom Knights. Their recent war with 1 of 10 gave them control over O46 and 36. We can't ignore the possibility of them trying to move into O45.

DeletedUser

the alliance 9 has a few rules

in this case we would suggest you follow Number 2 and 4 of them

DeletedUser

PK and PA

There was an earlier post about Phantom Knights.
Phantom knights and Phantom Academy VERY recently worked with Abaddon and GREECE, to destroy Art of War. Now they are working on destroying The Third Tau and its sub alliances.

Also any one in O-35 watch out, because if your not on our side your going down.

DeletedUser

I'm such an idiot, at the start of Kappa I got invited into Phantom Knights, was already in an alliance and turned them down, biggest mistake I ever made.

DeletedUser

I'm such an idiot, at the start of Kappa I got invited into Phantom Knights, was already in an alliance and turned them down, biggest mistake I ever made.

Funny how the world works :D But still, nothing against PK, they doing great, but they still are outside the core. I'd never list not being part of an alliance outside the core as the biggest mistake :D The core is always where the fun is. Again, no disrespect to PK, but their true colors won't get the respect they may or may not deserve till they are in the core.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, you're not really missing out anything by not being in PK.