Top 12 Predicting Disbands

DeletedUser12324

Dux they are taking some of our old players cities that make sense for them to take, as you have seen us zombies need to do a bit of regrouping with our recent losses. It was agreed that they could take those few cities, we had more than we could possibly take by ourselves anyway. I suggest you stop trying to stir rubbish between SHUSH and Zombies the pact is here to stay for the foreseeable future so get used to it buddy :)

DeletedUser22650

the pact is here until daddy has slots to eat the ppl like yourself who arnt elite enough for shush ;)

DeletedUser

Dux they are taking some of our old players cities that make sense for them to take
it makes sense for them to take your cities even though you are pacted and don't work together, and are two separate alliances going 2 separate directions. mkay...

DeletedUser22708

mkay-song-300x174.jpg

DeletedUser

talk talk talk talk..... Thats all it is.

Phaers believe me I put the kool-aid out I dont sip from others, no worries

DeletedUser22650

talk talk talk talk..... Thats all it is.

Phaers believe me I put the kool-aid out I dont sip from others, no worries

dont worry the across the board idiocy in caly (outside of hate ofc) means they do believe you, even after what you say and do have never once coincided since the start, theyre like rats in a maze, apart from when the rat gets shocked it finds a different route

DeletedUser22650

lol, you can shock zombies our way, they only had big bad and hes gone now, they're just food now waiting for the sharks to find slots.....think i said someting before about their big boys will leave due to chaers nilphas spamming

DeletedUser

i doubt that was the reasoning, on the other hand shame on you for not being able to cs chaers, I did appreciate all the BP that gave me though :D

You know I had to protect my brother alliance like you all say

DeletedUser22650

i got sidetracked half way through, i have a short attention span :)

DeletedUser4672

So the guy that sent 15 clearing waves, CS imbedded in nukes, and even more support on his own and quit because no one else in the alliance would even lend him 2 LS nukes is the one that doesn't want to fight?! Even the big bad has quit taking up for your alliance.

I'm going to give you a very honest assessment: you have no one with the needed skill left to stand up to either us or the raptors, and we're going to come barreling through. You're going to beg to join, and we're going to say "no" to 98% of you because you're good for nothing simmers that thought that strength in numbers would allow you to pick on the weak. I told you at the beginning that you had made an alliance-ending mistake by turning on me and my team, but you all laughed. Enjoy the fire of our wrath that you demanded to feel.

Forgive me for the late reply i forget you lot still use these forums at times.Also you never said to me you more than likly said to derek, so dont act like i have any clue what you have said.

Also i dont beg im no dog and damn if i was id be one hell of a show knowing how to work a computer.
Plus i wont deny me personally am a simmer because i came to this game as a request from a friend who needed help not to be like alot in this game golders or on at all hours.I did my time many years ago and wont be doing that again anytime soon.

@Pythagorus Lol you actually remember gotcha means even if we gave you free bp we made an impression:p Only time i remember from that alliance was getting that pact with OKC 3 days of diplomatic talks

Also im not one for words so if you wanna mock me blah blah go for it i really frankly dont care:D

DeletedUser

Go Blackiris! I just found it funny reading through this whole forum as I used to play for TGF (now disbanded) and I see it was a good thing I quit the world when TGF disbanded because where has all the respect gone anymore? If ya'll are so good at beating those zombies why don't you stop ranting and puffing up your chests about it and go land some CS' in their harbours. Actions mean much more than words do they not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If ya'll are so good at beating those zombies why don't you stop ranting and puffing up your chests about it and go land some CS' in their harbours. Actions mean much more than words do they not?

What's this? The simmers have a fan club? Of course it's no one that was good enough to play this world and quit with a mediocre showing, no less. Isn't it time for you be making another premade that's going to fail within a month?

We're taking them as quickly as we can. They've quit fighting for their cities, so we're having to farm bp from them to get slots. Given that, two takes in the last 24 with 2-4 more to come today from an alliance of 10 active members is a pretty good showing of action I'd say. Checking grepostats before posting ftw.

DeletedUser

I do know you are beating them and yeah I quit with almost no showing but I quit because without TGF the community is just a bunch of rude and disrespectful gorillas beating their chests atop the mountains. The game is only as good as the community, and you are just a filthy blight upon this community. Why do you gloat so much Treachery? Does it give you a sense of achievement and dominance which you cannot obtain in real life? :)

DeletedUser4672

Treachery your more than welcome to send a cs at me if you like ill even bake u a cake.But i will have to remind you to wipe your feet before entering cause clearly you have 0 manners.Luffs u really:p

DeletedUser

@Pythagorus Lol you actually remember gotcha means even if we gave you free bp we made an impression:p Only time i remember from that alliance was getting that pact with OKC 3 days of diplomatic talks
i'll never forget gotcha, those were some good times <3

DeletedUser

So, this means that Treachery was right! Zombies have fallen apart ( a group of their best players left Zombies and formed a new one-Walking Death).

DeletedUser34939

thats not their best players. thats anyone who has come online since the name-switch.

There's a couple great players in zombies still but they're shooting themselves in the foot by dragging every simmer from the old alliance into the new one with them.