Predicting greatness

• Thread starter DeletedUser12667
  • Start date

DeletedUser12667

I see predictions for disban, and other negative aspects. I wish to focus more on the positive aspect of the game.

So who do we find is the player who earns the title of awesome?

A) Who do we think is the awesome player?

B) Who is the player who takes the awesome stat with the actual stats?

C) Which alliance is the coolest (not stat related, which alliance has cool players that look to have fun not be #1)

Now we need to factor in the gold usage and such, but if a negative thought enters your mind please exit out. This thread is meant only for positive comments on players even if they are enemies:) So if you find yourself having the urge to critisize, then find another thread to post your thoughts.

DeletedUser340

A) Icyber - A brilliant player and should be a top player throughout the world.
B) the number one attack kills obviously- killing it.
C) Zombies- got destroyed by these, good team-work, active and troops coming out of every direction known to man... would be nice to see a rim alliance conquer their way through the core too...

DeletedUser

a) black ker - reminds me of another dude that i played in / led a few alliances with ;)
b) lathaniel seems to have been crunching people!
c) found a 2-man alliance the other day called bonnie and clyde, they also killed a bunch of troops i sent at them :D i like them

DeletedUser2663

A)BodyPharma - He may be my enemy in Babylon but a good chap, had a few chats with him as i have waited for my allaince to break his siege on me and he is a good player and will make an awesome enemy. If we had more people like him in this game it would be 100% better imo.
B) Lord Honey - This guy is a beast, started around the same time as the rest of us in TGF and yet i have not even come close to keeping up with him in the ABP stats. If he started in the core he would be rank 1. No doubt at all.
C) For me its TGF but since its my alliance ill choose another :p To me Hatecracy looks pretty awesome. I know alot of people in there so it will be very active in the skype/forum chats.

DeletedUser12667

hard to predict. seems like there's an alliance full of mods id say they would be great. im shure they will be reporting people for small things if they are attacked :D

Umm, lets focus on statements that are totally positive here, players reporting issues is not positive. LOL it is kinda funny though, the disban thread has tons of hits where this one that tries to focus on happy has just a few:(

Is there a player or alliance that you think is just totally cool just because? Even if they are not in the top 100 of anything, just overall cool:)

DeletedUser22708

Well i like the Koala Brothers, seems like a fun alliance :) i might ask for an invite

DeletedUser

Dont play this server, but figured I would swing by and do this as this server seems like it is actually going to be really competitive and not just one alliance steamrolling the rest as most servers are as of late.

A) Kameronidas and Apheidas, play with them both on corinth and have co led along side aphy multiple times, great players and good friends. They should continue to do well in this world especially once Corinth finishes up and they have more time for this server.
b) Gonna have to say whoever is number one in abp, not sure who that is at the moment.
c) The Squad, lots of friends and past enemies that I recognize from past servers in there, good bunch of players, will be here for the long haul as many of them I know are not just 1 month players.

DeletedUser

A) chrss2128 - always had alot of respect for my old friend
B) Gotta say Lord Honey
C) TGF, what more could you want from an alliance upon a return to Grepo.

DeletedUser31552

A- Pgk2003. Play with him on Corinth as well as Calydon. Just a beast in general.
B- Bodypharma. Still soaring, while giving away 2 hand-off's already. And to repeat what you said metalcore, game would be 100% better.
C- Babylon would always be my fist choice, and TGF also there is no denying that you guys are looking pretty good. ;) But has to go to Hateocracy. It looks like they will be here to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A: Shpiler - Good friend ingame. has a great head for battle. If he attacks you beware and prepare. Would have been nice to get Suur to join with us too but hey

B: FrostMaker - Not familiar with him but stats alone say a ton here

C: Hateocracy - If you were in Hate you'd know. Great group with many seasoned vets. Good structure, great teamwork really makes the game flow nicely. An organized way of play from days of old makes old schoolers like myself feel right at home

DeletedUser

A) Kameronidas and Apheidas, play with them both on corinth and have co led along side aphy multiple times, great players and good friends. They should continue to do well in this world especially once Corinth finishes up and they have more time for this server.
b) Gonna have to say whoever is number one in abp, not sure who that is at the moment.
c) The Squad, lots of friends and past enemies that I recognize from past servers in there, good bunch of players, will be here for the long haul as many of them I know are not just 1 month players.
i had a hearty lol at this :)

DeletedUser

Yea, I thought they would be able to juggle two servers. I suppose I was wrong :(. OH well though, not the end of the world, they are both still awesome guys and I would play alongside either of them any day. I knew someone was gonna see that eventually, was hoping I would get off scott free :p

DeletedUser8078

Thanks Bend. Problem was we mixed with the wrong crew. We re-entered what were the simmering embers from the original D.N split. We probably should have stayed away. Shenanigans were a good crew, unfortunately however, being on the 54/55 border we were stuck between a rock and hard place so a decision was necessary at the time. In hindsight wrong one obviously. We got embroiled in too much political nonsense that was sucking the life out of myself and kam. I dont take too kindly to backstabbers, lies and BS. Though I can now say that all good things come to those that wait....and I will be waiting to see what the next episode of 55 entails. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, I thought they would be able to juggle two servers. I suppose I was wrong :(. OH well though, not the end of the world, they are both still awesome guys and I would play alongside either of them any day. I knew someone was gonna see that eventually, was hoping I would get off scott free :p

I probably would have edited it to be a pic of a bunny or something.

Richard

Strategos
iCyber is only as good as the bireme's stacked in his city from his friends, after he cries cos he has 1 incoming.