Prediction: SS Survival?

DeletedUser

Prediction: The Battle of the Coaltiions?

Do you guys think SS will survive against the Coalition?

If so how long? Or how long until the Coalition falls?

I personally think the coalition will fall after about a week or two of fighting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

Do you guys think SS will survive against the Coalition?

If so how long? Or how long until the Coalition falls?

I personally think the coalition will fall after about a week or two of fighting

Don't get me wrong, despite what it might seem that I say, I think SS are a great alliance, probably the best on the server. Unfortunately for them, such strong coalitions are very rare, its normally MRAs and noobs, unlike this one which has strong experienced alliances. SS are surrounded on all sides. I think that SS won't go fast, but will decline gradually..

DeletedUser

My prediction is that the coalition will fall before SS do. SS seem a great alliance, and think of all the BP coming their way in the next couple of weeks.

Coalitions are difficult to put together, but almost impossible to organise & coordinate to have them working as one unit, which is what will be required if they are to take out SS swiftly. Their are some great players in the coalition, and if the coalition is to succeed these players really need to step up and lead the way.

Best of luck to both sides, it will be interesting!

DeletedUser23516

SS is a great alliance, and there will be plenty of gains and losses on both sides. I think the combined experience in the alliances in the coalition will be a bit too much for SS to handle though. It certainly isn't going to be a quick war though.

DeletedUser41934

I have no clue who is going to win as of yet, but i certainly have my popcorn ready and I'm watching front he front lines.

DeletedUser

I hate coalitions.. never had a good experience with one...this one needs to do its homework and keep on fighting well together then there is hope. ss could have made it but i doubt it, they might even get a friend along the way..who knows..but if ss should win this war..miracles still happends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This will be interesting as every alliance involved, has their weak players and strong players, and each side will lose cities - it's gonna be down too who goes inactive first or cant keep up with the pace

DeletedUser30111

This will be interesting as every alliance involved, has their weak players and strong players, and each side will lose cities - it's gonna be down too who goes inactive first or cant keep up with the pace

That's how every grep war is won, through determination. Only difference is our group has fought a many months long war at a stalemate and come out on top, together. What other alliance can say they have that kind of determination? CT who recruited most of their members from an alliance who fell apart? Najistan who only know how to dominate or "get bored" with a world. Or Shadow Legion who was wavering at the start of our war and almost collapsed already?

DeletedUser

My guess is that Sesame success depends very much of them top 5 giants, especially couple of those are so far ahead in the game compared to others. If their motivation to defend cracks, Sesame will face serious troubles.

Most of their members are in the same phase of game where other active players are in this world. Very limited amount of resources to perform anything special, if we exclude those few giants they got, conquest record would look almost even. City or two taken from inactive members.

So far those giants have been dragging Sesame this far... But time is against Sesame, alliances wont get trashed and finished anymore in just couple of days or in a week. Shadows are still in maps against all predictions and mocking sablestag been giving...

PS. thresher, 54 days left

PSS. sablestag, at least 20 of us fought in a war at Lambda what lasted 1,5 years, can you say the same?

DeletedUser

That's how every grep war is won, through determination. Only difference is our group has fought a many months long war at a stalemate and come out on top, together. What other alliance can say they have that kind of determination? CT who recruited most of their members from an alliance who fell apart? Najistan who only know how to dominate or "get bored" with a world. Or Shadow Legion who was wavering at the start of our war and almost collapsed already?
This is the kind of endless nonsense that made it imposable for me to want to stay pact with you.

It is so arrogant of your team to think you are better than everyone else just because you won a war in some other world. I'm sure most players on this forum have won 1 or many wars.

Not that I think we have some unique story, but many CT guys came here from Omi where we fought together for 1 1/2 years and defeated the whole world at the end.

If you won this great war, where's your crown?

DeletedUser30111

This is the kind of endless nonsense that made it imposable for me to want to stay pact with you.

It is so arrogant of your team to think you are better than everyone else just because you won a war in some other world. I'm sure most players on this forum have won 1 or many wars.

Not that I think we have some unique story, but many CT guys came here from Omi where we fought together for 1 1/2 years and defeated the whole world at the end.

If you won this great war, where's your crown?

"Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~2 months"

2 months, my friend

It's relavent to talk about our group's experience in war I believe, because so many of us have experience together. I wasn't saying we're a great team, we've beat this alliance and this alliance, that isn't relavent in another world. I was saying we've stuck together through a lot, that is a relavent thing to say.

Sorry you don't like it, I don't think we were any more arrogant to you than you were to us when we talked, in fact most of our discussions I was submissive to you because you were so volatile, I didn't want some offhand comment to ruin the potential of a good working relationship. Turns out in the end you didn't even need to rely on a offhand comment, you just made up some nonsense to justify turning on us.

DeletedUser32029

Just wait and watch....everybody is thinking about SS.They will fall,thanx to accurate leadership of CT(avera).If you have watched Crepy turtles guys playing in rethymnos you will know that they are the one who will win this world.

DeletedUser32029

"Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~2 months"

2 months, my friend

It's relavent to talk about our group's experience in war I believe, because so many of us have experience together. I wasn't saying we're a great team, we've beat this alliance and this alliance, that isn't relavent in another world. I was saying we've stuck together through a lot, that is a relavent thing to say.

Sorry you don't like it, I don't think we were any more arrogant to you than you were to us when we talked, in fact most of our discussions I was submissive to you because you were so volatile, I didn't want some offhand comment to ruin the potential of a good working relationship. Turns out in the end you didn't even need to rely on a offhand comment, you just made up some nonsense to justify turning on us.
Is it something like 4th gen new feature.....have they reduced the points required to start ww era.

DeletedUser30111

Is it something like 4th gen new feature.....have they reduced the points required to start ww era.

Nah, that's from another world. He was trying to hold it over my head that he had a crown and we didn't, I told him wait two months

DeletedUser

So the World Wonder will then decide the outcome of the war?

DeletedUser32029

So the World Wonder will then decide the outcome of the war?

If SS is able to find one of top 6 alliance partners....then surely ww will decide,if not they will be just floating around.WW is too far,so i think SS will have to go through path full of thrones.

DeletedUser30111

If SS is able to find one of top 6 alliance partners....then surely ww will decide,if not they will be just floating around.WW is too far,so i think SS will have to go through path full of thrones.

Yeah, finding a good ally from the top 6 probably would be inpossible... Haha