Prediction: SS Survival?

DeletedUser30111

Thank you firescore.
So does anyone want to have a new predicion on SS's survival? :p

DeletedUser

I personally do not like to to comment in world forums I am not in, but this thread is something similar we had in Paros.

I am member of Venom 2.0 in Paros, and at the begging of the world we didn`t do diplomacy or anything. There was absolutely no contact with any alliance. And after short period of time several top alliances have made a coalition against us (would like to remind that not like SS here we didn`t have allies). Point is, war went for 80 or so days, +20 cities revolted daily many cities lost many members quit, but we still stand.

Fact is bringing an alliance down is never an easy task. If your enemies have the know how, good team, driven and motivated no mater what, and with a good mentality you ll need much more fire power to bring them down no mater of taken cities.
I know few SS members some played in Paros fighting for and against the Coalition and the experience they got in Paros (not that I am bragging but fact is Paros was and still is one of most intense worlds of 3rdGEN worlds) have made them stronger mentally and looking day after day situation that was in Venom 2.0 they know how to take the pressure and heat.

Good luck to everyone and remember that this is just a game ;-)

DeletedUser

I personally do not like to to comment in world forums I am not in, but this thread is something similar we had in Paros.

I am member of Venom 2.0 in Paros, and at the begging of the world we didn`t do diplomacy or anything. There was absolutely no contact with any alliance. And after short period of time several top alliances have made a coalition against us (would like to remind that not like SS here we didn`t have allies). Point is, war went for 80 or so days, +20 cities revolted daily many cities lost many members quit, but we still stand.

Fact is bringing an alliance down is never an easy task. If your enemies have the know how, good team, driven and motivated no mater what, and with a good mentality you ll need much more fire power to bring them down no mater of taken cities.
I know few SS members some played in Paros fighting for and against the Coalition and the experience they got in Paros (not that I am bragging but fact is Paros was and still is one of most intense worlds of 3rdGEN worlds) have made them stronger mentally and looking day after day situation that was in Venom 2.0 they know how to take the pressure and heat.

Well said

DeletedUser

*tear* well said

DeletedUser

Just wanted to know the general consensus, who do you guys think will win between the Puppets and the Name (PI/BBC/FL/PAV/VR...)