Prediction: SS Survival?

DeletedUser30111

Then it looks like SS has done the impossible

Haha, it's funny because most of the alliances are still trying to figure everything out :p

SS vs the world sounded uneven,
But SS, BORG and PAV vs CT, Najistan, SL and RD sounds a bit better :p

DeletedUser

Do you have a name for your coalition? The SS Crews vs. 300 doesn't seem to give enough respect to your allies

DeletedUser42407

I have seen PAV at work and they are an alliance to be reckoned with. In fact I got conquested by them (even if I was busy with 2 other worlds ;) they have a excelent base in Ocean 44 and whichever side PAV decides to pick is whichever is going to win in my opinion.

DeletedUser21480

I have seen PAV at work and they are an alliance to be reckoned with. In fact I got conquested by them (even if I was busy with 2 other worlds ;) they have a excelent base in Ocean 44 and whichever side PAV decides to pick is whichever is going to win in my opinion.
Yes they are good but that does not mean they are the best in the server :)

DeletedUser3303

i dont think you can all it a unfair war anymore, but i think someone that good at PnP should open a new proper topic and then start stats from that time as side are more fair now

DeletedUser

I never realized how intense it is, does anyone know what the score is?

DeletedUser23516

Haha, it's funny because most of the alliances are still trying to figure everything out :p

As far as I'm aware, RD is not part of the coalition. PAV pacting with SS certainly makes things a lot more interesting, as it is no longer just SS getting hit on multiple sides. The coalition (Shadow Turtles of Najistan :heh:) certainly has their hands full.

DeletedUser

As far as I'm aware, RD is not part of the coalition. PAV pacting with SS certainly makes things a lot more interesting, as it is no longer just SS getting hit on multiple sides. The coalition (Shadow Turtles of Najistan :heh:) certainly has their hands full.
They may not be but they are still an enemy, thus should be counted even if the coordination isn't there. imo these next 24 hrs will decide the direction that this conflict will take for the next week.

its The Sesame Street Crew vs. 300
http://youtu.be/PYVuiDgCNho

DeletedUser20547

See that right there is the difference between noobs and vets:pro: while you may feel you shocked us...and granted you may have shocked some...this was expected by council and some. The fact that you now have PAV reaching for their ankles is not shocking to us....so dont spill your bean mate...you aint done nothing that was not expected!

They may not be but they are still an enemy, thus should be counted even if the coordination isn't there. imo these next 24 hrs will decide the direction that this conflict will take for the next week.

http://youtu.be/PYVuiDgCNho

Sorry to break it to you...but the next 24 hours mean nothing except to the humans that work.

Ok for the record this is not a coalition vs SS, this is several alliances vs several other alliances.

@ Ashik, shhhhhhhhh...im just a soldier;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17561

See that right there is the difference between noobs and vets:pro: while you may feel you shocked us...and granted you may have shocked some...this was expected by council and some. The fact that you now have PAV reaching for their ankles is not shocking to us....so dont spill your bean mate...you aint done nothing that was not expected!

What does this have to do with anything relevant, and more importantly, why would you trot this out? Is this a defense? An excuse? I think it is an acknowledgement that the floor just dropped out from under you and all that lies below is the spikes and the alligators.

A few hours ago the summary was "SS vs the server!" Now it is "SS and some pretty large allies vs a much diminished and probably regretful HOUSE OF FAIL"

So if your point is that you knew you were dead in advance, and yet stumbled down the path anyway, well then congratulations. I think in the slate of world achievements, they should post up an award for "First Alliance to Voluntarily Shove Their Hand in the Meat Grinder"

But I have to ask - what kind of diplomacy is it that unerringly leads you down the hall to the guillotine? The answer does not contain the words "good" or " reasonable".

Folks - there is really nothing more to see here...move away from the body.

DeletedUser19260

@thresher123
PAV wernt that important. Them joining the SS crew means little really. Just one more alliance on the enemies side.

We certainly dont expect to lose just because PAV have joined SS. Not regretful in the slightest.

Knew we were dead in advance:O Just how important do you think PAV are?

Wow one alliance switched over to SS we are doooooooooomed.

DeletedUser20547

Why don't you do yourself a favor and just ghost....this gives you a chance to start from the rim....BEFORE YOU GET RIMMED!:pro: