Predictions of World Oropos

DeletedUser

Really! Predictions? It should be called Destined! It is always the same in every world, these ridiculous ballooned alliances will fall without much noise at all and the good alliances will absorb the good players and the bad players will follow a couple of ding dongs that think they can make it work with a group of inactives. This is more of history repeating itself than a prediction:)

DeletedUser

My predictions :

Everyone with to big an ego and think they are all that will get their asses kicked, cause those of us that have been playing this game for a very long time (been here seens grepo first came online, under different names) knows that for every new world new alliances are made and all your old glories mean jack . :) All it gives you is a somewhat better chance to survive.

As far as alliances goes usually there is just 1-2 alliances left standing from original top 10 when small wars break out, when large once come the big alliances that are MRA's will crumble and die no matter how big they are and how many academies they have.
So if we look at the current alliances in top 10 I predict only 1 max 2 will be there later and the small alliances with friends and experienced players will be joining the top 10 in their original alliances with gathered members or by small mergers over time.

Long live those who stand to the end, hope I'm one of them.

DeletedUser

My predictions :

Everyone with to big an ego and think they are all that will get their asses kicked, cause those of us that have been playing this game for a very long time (been here seens grepo first came online, under different names) knows that for every new world new alliances are made and all your old glories mean jack . :) All it gives you is a somewhat better chance to survive.

As far as alliances goes usually there is just 1-2 alliances left standing from original top 10 when small wars break out, when large once come the big alliances that are MRA's will crumble and die no matter how big they are and how many academies they have.
So if we look at the current alliances in top 10 I predict only 1 max 2 will be there later and the small alliances with friends and experienced players will be joining the top 10 in their original alliances with gathered members or by small mergers over time.

Long live those who stand to the end, hope I'm one of them.

i agree

DeletedUser958

I don't know how it is in other worlds, but the alliances i have founded early on have always made it through to late game :)
My first premade also won the world;)

But ofc. things can change all of a sudden, so its hard to predict anything.
But thats also what makes it fun;)

DeletedUser

I don't know how it is in other worlds, but the alliances i have founded early on have always made it through to late game :)
My first premade also won the world;)

true, but your co-founder did most of the work :p

DeletedUser

Does anyone remember the string of Real Madrid alliances back from 1.26?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eye C Targets

A Bold Prediction Four of the top 3 of the top 10 player wont be in an alliance

Last edited by a moderator: