Predictions On The Final Months?

DeletedUser41456

What are the predictions on how Paros will play out?

DeletedUser44444

What are the predictions on how Paros will play out?
surprises...petrayals...offence...deffence...lies over the world to get slot for ww island...by the way...
allready some of started it in BV:::LOL
few samples:
Victs have used your team as a diversion:NEVER
NEVER attacked by Victs in MONTHS!!!!!!!:Yes he is.
Victs ONLY go after their Internals and OUR inactives, never against someone that fights back:He need to look BV members list. who is active and who is not.

The fun is on...so

1:winner is known.
2: win taked with great building speed and resources amounts.
3:there some try to take plaezs from others island but not gonna happen this world.
4:the end gona be more boring than the year game time here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Thanks ouuyee..

Anyone else wants to give out some predictions in the final lap here?

It's been a heck of a server when you look back at it all...

DeletedUser44444

Thanks ouuyee..

Anyone else wants to give out some predictions in the final lap here?

It's been a heck of a server when you look back at it all...

yes it was ... and it will be a bit more time...and thank god it was that way...other way the boring servers easy to left back.
from me, thanks again for enemyes and brothers to hold things up...but if need to be serious. then better i see less politics and more fights.less slapping and more fun.

DeletedUser41456

normal_232.jpg

DeletedUser41390

my prediction.... a long slow and boring end to an otherwise entertaining world :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

my prediction.... a long slow and boring end to an otherwise entertaining world :rolleyes:
Like in all WW worlds, I hope really hope WWs will be changed with something else (if they have something planed, then I do not know about that and I would like someone to fill me in)

DeletedUser

check my comment and answer.... so we can believe they have something planned.... though obviously it will not be implemented for Paros or even in any of en60s/70s etc.

http://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=655#comments
Fingers crossed they ll do something about this and implement something non sim/challenging/fun end game. I ll personally take a good look for the future plans devs have for the games future, if they keep the "all for money" policy, then I am done for good with grepo (even tho I am very very close to be done for good already lol)

DeletedUser41456

A sort of ..."Capture the Flag" type of ending would be nice...

DeletedUser41456

Wait i meant "domination" type of ending..not "capture the flag"...

For anyone that plays first person shooters...would know what i mean..control an area in enemy territory for an extended amount of time and you get a "point" whoever rakes up the most points at the end of the time limit wins the games...

One spot (for the flags) is always at each of the "base camp" areas....one is always in the middle "battlegrounds"

So holding your base is important of course..but if both sides..or if all sides are only holding their base...it would not be any advantage to anyone just simming as (or reverse defending)...only those that "dominate" the middle "flag" would win..creating "battles"..

It would also keep the importance of your own WW's base since without your basic (base) "flag" you would be entirely "dominated".

There would be a point limit to those alliances that will be eligible for the final WW showdown (those that will get a base flag).

Randomizer puts a flag in an ocean (on an island) controlled by each eligible WW alliance and one dead in the middle of all alliances. Base flag location would change each week. Each week that the base flag alliance defends the flag they get 1 point. Same for the "random" flag in middle of everything.

All flags are randomly placed each week...for up to a month.

Defending the flag would mean not losing control of that island over the time given ( a week).

Each flag ..each week gets a point..totals are added up at the end of four weeks.

DeletedUser41456

The "base flag" of the eligible WW alliances would be randomly put on islands they fully control in their oceans. Creating more fun as you don't know who will be the lucky ones in your alliance to have the responsibility of holding the fort down.

The "battleground flag" would be in a location of an island that is 50/50 (randomly placed) and again you would have the fun of not knowing who the lucky ones would be.

The basic elements of the game would still exist (growing your oceans so you control them, growing in general, pushing deep into territory) etc..

Points again given at the end of the week ..if your "base" (the random island that was chosen ) has been lost (the majority of the island) then you lose one point to the enemy..."battleground flag" will be given to the alliance that controls the majority of that island at the end of the week..

Tie-breakers would go to those that conquered the most cities during the four weeks of WW age.

Boom problem solved.

I'll be waiting for my check and royalties in the mail.

DeletedUser15581

suggest it in ideas section of forum.... though slightly similar stuff has been proposed, about gaining points on controlling special islands, but not exactly this 1...

DeletedUser41390

I would like to see a domination victory, as in once an alliance controls a certain percentage of the known world by points then they are declared the winner. Not sure what this threshold should be but around 50% sounds about right

JungleBear

Phrourach
im sure when i played beta they had certain scenarios like this before they came up with world wonders.

they would have wonder cities with untold riches to whoever could coquer and hold the city. problem was all alliances just stacked it so nobody could ever conquer it..

anyway they tried a few things before ww came :)

mats25

Phrourach
i am shure they think something good there...they are good and uptateing the grepolis all the time...*even too much...and if we see how big the city view we have now..mabe have soon some extra builings in our cityes...too much un used land there now.....

DeletedUser9267

This is quite painful now.
Once the world is won may be it should shut down

DeletedUser24285

This is quite painful now.
Once the world is won may be it should shut down

I agree entirely with this - if you get master of the world - that is it - the world should finish! All we are getting now are "Death Eaters" trying to boost their stats and gain a few gongs!

DeletedUser

I agree entirely with this - if you get master of the world - that is it - the world should finish! All we are getting now are "Death Eaters" trying to boost their stats and gain a few gongs!
Personally, I do not thin Inno Games will ever shut down server just after ww's. As long as people are playing and they are getting money they will keep it alive.