Predictions

DeletedUser

wow

Everyone is overlooking the obvious choice......Dixie Normous

Has anybody looked at their members???

A bunch of the bigger Huns from delta, at least 2 leaders from Harbingers, kid cudi from SME (now Huns). Seriously, how can you not at least consider that these guys would make a run for it.

And malicious paradigm has no solid leadership. They will be farmed out.

DeletedUser

I am noticing that these forums are just a sounding board for the smaller/weaker players to argue how great they are. How about someone giving an objective opinion on something other than their superiority or someone elses faults.

DeletedUser13647

I predict that if anyone will join then The Brotherhood Legacy will rule! lol

DeletedUser13702

Well if anyones actually going to make any predictions I would say that D.N. is going to be holding it's place for a while... I would've agreed with Tylerg that Dixie Normous would've been a top 12 alliance except for the fact they disappeared ( happened?!)

As for D.N., they have first in points, the best average of points in top 12, and are first in their alliance attack ranking by at least double the points. All of which telltale signs of a successful alliance (at least from my experience :p ).

DeletedUser

hmm.. Dixie Normous disappeared, D.N. appeared, what a conundrum...

DeletedUser13647

Well The Brotherhood Legacy failed... Already... No-one cares... mmmm breakfast

DeletedUser

My prediction is that the top alliances now, wont be forever so stop trying to bend down and kiss their arses so they dont come for u! Stand and fight and make ur alliance one of the top 12!!!!!!
D.N. came from another world though and many of them know each other-so I bet they will hold their spot for a bit....
Eaters of the Dead will be up there soon as well too I think though bc they also have played together before-Its always easier when there are people coming to another world that have been together in previous worlds-I wish I had that privledge:)

DeletedUser

Late bloomer ~

I'm coooooming for yoouuuuuuuu *Sinister Smile*

DeletedUser

Eaters of the dead - they themselves got eaten by the living of the THE MAD TEA PARTY

DeletedUser

Once we took down Steve the Cod the rest just melted like butter.

DeletedUser18726

With all the cities you guys are losing I'm not surprised :p

Boooo yaaaa - you just got zinged :eek:

wait am i missing something here

i must be playing a different game because we havn't lost that many cities

hmmm i suppose you just got zinged back :eek:

DeletedUser18726

so your saying losing 3 cities to mtp members is alot lmao

ziiiiingeddd again