Predictions

DeletedUser

Also, dal. How many of those cities did we actually lose to you guys? Most of those are actually internal conquers ;D And yeah, you yourself aren't doing too much to help your alliance losing all your cities like that ;D

DeletedUser

wait am i missing something here

i must be playing a different game because we havn't lost that many cities

hmmm i suppose you just got zinged back :eek:

D.N is taking your cities.. very fast and so is WoE

DeletedUser

Yeah Clive has given more cities away than half of your members have made up to this point lol....Win some lose some.....things change....and i think we have the right crew here to get thiings done....

DeletedUser

Silly pets

I will say firstly I am 100% D.N. There is no comparison that any alliance can produce that will slow the role of D.N.'s destructive behavior. We hold the #2 spot in the world, but we are the best and most efficient killers in Sigma, bar none. We will be here until the end of Sigma, there is no doubt. The organization and quality of players we have are unmatched. It is true that our Founders are from the #1 alliance in Delta. They are not a joke and take the game and the alliance very seriously, as who wants to play a game to lose?? We also have a great special blend of leaders from other worlds as well that help strengthen this alliance to be unstoppable. That is right, I said it, UNSTOPPABLE.

Last but never least is our choice in allies, they have proven their Honor, Commitment and Loyalty to see that all of our alliances will remain at the top of the food chain until Sigma's last day.

Any questions?? This should be the end of this thread!! V2.0:cool:

DeletedUser

#1 in everything! except defending because a good offense is the best defense

DeletedUser

Thanks fellas, as I hadn't checked before posting, I was giving a little courtesy to the previous #1 alliance MTP. Just goes to show that there is no need for a prediction as the path of sigma has been paved.

DeletedUser

But remember V, there are always us soldiers from delta here too ;P
But hey looky there we pacted again:)