Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser12324
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Phears there you go again giving yourself credit for 'surviving in the core' of this world. Yet I'll again point out like I have several times for you...you have been ignored cuz you are a noob. You don't do anything except run your mouth in the forums so you and your 1 man aliance haven't been a target. We have had a couple players occasionally look your direction, and last I heard you started like 4-5 brand new cities on a non farm island like 30 hrs away which only means you were worried about getting rimmed or a strong player that is 'surviving in the core of this world' wouldnt need to make such a noob move so far away.

DeletedUser12324

Right....aha.....interesting......nope couldn't care less lol. Please stay on topic this is about predictions for Pi not insulting me because i'm the one person who wouldn't quit Pi due to attacks lol....

pgalland25

Strategos
I'm pretty sure you have been off topic for two pages. I love how yo says something and all the sudden its back to topic. So predictable.

DeletedUser

Look not to step on anyones toes here but this is the prediction page, also look im not one to say but hey flaming starting arguements and frankly not paying attention to forum rules as it says to treat each other politely. Anyway my prediction is that eventually incubi may conquer the world or maybe not due to the fact that most every alliance fights incubi very few tend to stay on their good side. I still love incubi's lusts for battles.

DeletedUser

Ok, back to topic. I predict that Strength of Honor will be shedding more and more members as the pressure mounts on them. Kudos that they are honoring their pacts but it will lead to their downfall. Their two leaders seem to be fine people but cyber battle is cyber battle and the hounds of war shall be unleashed.

OneNoob.jpg

BTW, this is intended for humor and is not a personal attack on any SoH members.

DeletedUser12324

It's very weird but it seems all the best alliances in this world run down in a straight line-ish just to the left of the core starts off with

AL
l
Incubi
l
TEE

I don't think there's any other alliances that are really big threats at the moment, TGIE seem to be doing ok and alliance X but still nothing amazing from anyone else to knock off any of the top 3 alliances...

DeletedUser12324

Yea Red, White then Blue, just something i noticed, although Incubi are being greedy and are spreading further East too :p

DeletedUser

And if you check the map you can see that AL is doing the same...

By the way the players on the EAST have those areas under control, i know because i am one of them!Don´t worry about us, we like to party!:p

DeletedUser12324

And if you check the map you can see that AL is doing the same...

By the way the players on the EAST have those areas under control, i know because i am one of them!Don´t worry about us, we like to party!:p

You know i might not be Incubi's biggest fan but you don't have to take EVERYTHING i say about Incubi as an insult lol, i'm saying that you guys are spreading east, nothing insulting about that, I think the fact that 26 players can control almost 2 whole southern core oceans is ridiculous (in a good way), AL have twice the members and only cover slightly more space.

DeletedUser

Lolol!

Tell AL to stay in their own turf, and that way we won´t expand :D

Now serious, we were there already, just conquered a couple more cities, because we love to pick on red dots ;)
O65 was my first ocean, like Nisseonbeer, we are just protecting our islands...

DeletedUser12324

Ofcourse, O65 is a good ocean to move into aswell, once the rim alliances start growing i'm sure it will turn into quite the bloodshed your looking for.