Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser12324
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lolol!

Tell AL to stay in their own turf, and that way we won´t expand :D

Now serious, we were there already, just conquered a couple more cities, because we love to pick on red dots ;)
O65 was my first ocean, like Nisseonbeer, we are just protecting our islands...

Is that a pact request? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, its a enemy pact request!But you already know that...

Yeah dom, i have 2 of them, if you don´t the problem is yours :p

DeletedUser

now im back on subject.
Next 3 months: Enthroned completely falls apart due to tee and other scavenging alliances. AL is still around and kicking but is being pushed farther and farther north. AC is gone its like magic we dont know where they went. AX is heads north because of pressure from tee. SH drop northern players and merges with AX To become the 4th biggest alliances in pi and TGIE Stays alive due to the fact incubi is busy with al

DeletedUser

now im back on subject.
Next 3 months: Enthroned completely falls apart due to tee and other scavenging alliances. AL is still around and kicking but is being pushed farther and farther north. AC is gone its like magic we dont know where they went. AX is heads north because of pressure from tee. SH drop northern players and merges with AX To become the 4th biggest alliances in pi and TGIE Stays alive due to the fact incubi is busy with al

Hmm check the map and the stats.. we are still pushing south

DeletedUser

Im not trying to start crap with AL i have alot of respect for you guys one of the few alliances that is actually retaliating against Incubi. I just think you will lose in the long run

DeletedUser

Of course i didn´t show nothing in game, my last 20 conquers 18 were enemies, and members from top 10 (actually apart of VVV) they were all members of top 3 allies)and the other 2 were too, but they were to weak to play so they just deleted...But i didn´t do nothing in game, you did, that city from Leppas gezz, you should have lost your mind there, 1 city from a TOP alliance, amazing!

Yeah the 60attacks i had from your AL couple of weeks ago, with some help of your VVV friends sinking in my BI´s were nothing too (oh by the way it wasn´t necessary help).And because i wanted BP i just defended them instead of sniping...

But yeah, you have done more...;)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah then I wonder why Incubi finds it so difficult to push us back in O54 and are losing in O44? I mean, if you are so great, shouldn't we be 'nothing compared to you'? Just saying. A few of your players already stopped talking on the forums because they know they're losing, at least for now. Maybe you should do the same, and suppress the need to show that you're the best at everything until you've won the war, eh? Let's face it- I respect you, but you're overrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say balls is overated just for the fact he is number one in pi and has been for a little while now but we should all stop the trash talking because who cares in a few months we will all see who is alive and who is dead

DeletedUser

well they arent overated. 25 players controlling the northern core oceans id say they are perfectly rated.

DeletedUser

I never said i was the best in nothing...I said that i am doing better than you...There are a lot of better players than myself, but for the first time playing, i think i am doing pretty great!

I am in 3 Oceans, only O55 is controled totaly by Incubi, O65 and O54, they are not ours, so i can´t ever focus in any! So i need to alternate the conquers...

Don´t be jealous, just because AL only have 1 enemie doesn´t mean that Incubi can only have one...

Overated me?why?did anyone saw me saying i was the best or i was going to do this or that?No!Who is rating?I know what i can do, and what i can´t!I started to play this game cause i was tired of TW, and wanted something to help me pass time at work, not playing to win nothing, just to have fun!If i am 1st i can´t be that bad...

I don´t have nothing to prove to anyone, i am in 3 Oceans 2 of them red, and the other one i have lots of enemies around, this means i am going after my enemies, something that you can´t say!

Superman is fighting, like a few more that are trying to HELP AL, some others like you sit their a** on the counch in your quiet area, and resume the game to send support and LS at us, but knowing that you are to far for something...

Phears talks is a** off, but he at least does something...

So leave your all hugs area and move in our direction...

I will to the same as my other mates, and stop coming here, you guys talk more than play!

See you all in-game!Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Superman is fighting, like a few more that are trying to HELP AL, some others like you sit their a** on the counch in your quiet area

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold it right there,sir. You accuse me of not doing anything. What do you know about me? It was 60% my troops/ships you fought against when you attempted to conquer superman. I'm not claiming to be anything, but I do more to help out my alliance than I do to help myself. If there are so many people in AL who don't help at all, would you like to explain why we're doing so well?

So leave your all hugs area and move in our direction...

Move in your direction? At least 6 of my cities are on the front line. They are under constant threat of being attacked by your top players(even though I haven't had the opportunity to defend yet), and I move closer to your cities with every new conquest I make. Please check the map and do a little research before you make any blind accusations ;)

you guys talk more than play!

I do believe most people on the forum will disagree with this. Plus, this is only my 17th post on the forum. I just felt like I should say something, as the forum is full of people who think we're losing. :pro:

DeletedUser

o_0 thats just all i have to say to this arguement, now im not taking sides but i rarely see domin8tor here talking all the time, heck i only talk on the forums for the fun of it! But besides the point i don't think AL is failing and i don't think incubi is failing either, plenty of people have their own predictions about whats happening in this war of yours.

You guys are fighting a war here fight with your horseman not your mouths grepolis is a fun war game just chill out lol :p

DeletedUser12324

I'm so happy my name got mentioned! At not in a 100% negative way either! :p