Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser12324
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

Hello all, thought i would get a new thread going on in here, and so i think a predictions thread would be cool. I think it will be interesting to know everyone's thoughts about what might happen over the next few months.

I'll go first and say that the following alliances will definitely stay around:

Aetrolian League
Incubi
TEE
TGIE
Alliance X

Alliances which might struggle to keep up (please don't be offended):

AC
Enthroned
VVV

I think the rim alliances will start to grow, surrounding Incubi, Alliance X to the West, TEE will keep the SouthWest, Enthroned might keep the SouthEast, AL will keep the NorthWest, which leaves perhaps new alliances to grow in the Northeast/East.

Incubi will either grow in numbers a bit, 27 to keep hold of the whole core wont be much when things to move on. Or they will keep numbers low and perhaps struggle to keep both of the Southern Core oceans.

These are just thoughts and predictions so don't start flaming just state your own predictions.

DeletedUser

What about SoH? They're recent progress has been awe-inspiring! Last month they were around 30th or 32nd and now look where they are. Trust me in saying that Strength of Honor will definitely stay around...

DeletedUser

No disrespect wasn't you in SOH now your in Spartan Elite

DeletedUser

No disrespect wasn't you in SOH now your in Spartan Elite

Yeah, I was in Strength of Honor until they kicked me out and now I'm in TES merging with War Path or I could join United Warriors... both with SoH and HaG...

DeletedUser

What do you mean? War Path were the ones asking us to merge with you and we agreed.

DeletedUser12324

I'm no mod but can we stay on topic please guys. As for SoH, no offence meant as they are still growing but just seems like a rim alliance with alot of members that's all.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was in Strength of Honor until they kicked me out and now I'm in TES merging with War Path or I could join United Warriors... both with SoH and HaG...

I invited to you ages ago.You said "I'm currently in the S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. which is much stronger than SPACE INVADERS so I think i'll have to reject that invitation, sorry. Need a stronger alliance. " when i invited you.

DeletedUser

Sorrry phears. Nice Predictions. even though this world is still young alot will change in near future:0

DeletedUser

I'm no mod but can we stay on topic please guys.

I'm with you on that Phears. I thought it was an interesting idea for a forum thread but it was hi-jacked. Perhaps a mod could clear out some posts?? *hint*

DeletedUser12324

Ty Farg, so do you have any predictions? would be nice to have a TE members opinions on this.

pgalland25

Strategos
My predictions for the upcoming month:
Enthroned will lose more members and drop down to approx rank 10.
AC will become nothing more than a lame memory.
Alliance X will take the spot right behind TEE and most likely drop more members.
TGIE and SoH will do what all MRA's do, get up near the top, then several weeks later drop drastically. I'm not sure why anybody still joins them.

TEE will continue to push east and south, Incubi pushing east and north consuming the remainder of 56 and 54.
I believe AL will put up one hell of a fight for 54, but Incubi will eventually win. The two may dance back and forth between rank1 and 2.

Alliance X, Academy X and SoH have all decided they wish to war with us, flanking us from behind. They will do no damage, and I believe they will come to regret this. But now we are surrounded by red, lets go have some fun!

One man to rule them all has a possibility of being good if they do not get destroyed immediately.

I expected much more from veroxial. I noticed them a month ago or so and they have not moved in ranking whatsoever.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12324

I am friends with Enthroned but i believe you may be right there.

Gotta give AC credit for hanging around, they have my respect, but yes they do seem to be losing players/cities.

Alliance X ive seen on other worlds and not liked at all but the leader on this world seems OK i guess time will tell.

Yep i don't understand MRA's although TGIE seem to think they are winning against AL?

I think AL have had alot of time to trench themselves in so at any rate it wont be a fast war between them and Incubi, not if leadership holds anyways.

All those rim alliances are just feeding you guys BPs will be interesting to see if they can progress and actually take a few cities.

The profile for One man didn't exactly impress me but hey.

Never seen or heard from Veroxial.

DeletedUser12324

Not sure where the Vikings came from tbh i presume from another alliance, they seemed to of come from nowhere.

They/you will fight Domin8tor but that takes time, if players stay loyal it will be a long one...

DeletedUser

Alliance X ive seen on other worlds and not liked at all but the leader on this world seems OK i guess time will tell.

Alliance X has only ever been on three worlds. Theta (where they still hold the #1 spot and have the top ABP, the top player who is also the top ABP player and the highest average). and Kappa to see if they could move all of there Theta players to another world and now to Pi with a different founder. I really don't see what there is to dislike other than there highly inflated egos in Theta.

DeletedUser

Strength of Honor was no MRA... They are currently sorting out that problem of too many members and increasing the minimum. TGIE and SoH have good leadership even though they are MRAs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Alliance X has only ever been on three worlds. Theta (where they still hold the #1 spot and have the top ABP, the top player who is also the top ABP player and the highest average). and Kappa to see if they could move all of there Theta players to another world and now to Pi with a different founder. I really don't see what there is to dislike other than there highly inflated egos in Theta.

Lol Moserty... highly inflated egos? :D

pgalland25

Strategos
Strength of Honor is no MRA... They are currently sorting out that problem of too many members and increasing the minimum. TGIE and SoH have good leadership even though TGIE are an MRA.

HAHAHAHA
Greenpuff, don't even try and tell me a 93 member alliance with 28,000 average points is not an MRA.
Seriously stop, I might die from laughing.