Predictions

DeletedUser

We needed one here.

Please post your predictions on the upcoming month for the Top 12 alliances on whether an alliance will stay around or struggle to keep up. It'll be interesting to know everyone's thoughts about what might happen over the month.

I'll go first with my opinion and remember it's your opinion only its not right or wrong, please use this format:

Alliances that will definitely stay around:

NOTHING
Death Before Dishonor
Mentally Spartarded
Made by IKEA
The Voices
Game of Thrones
Knights Templars

Alliances that might struggle to keep up:

The Bad Company
Shadow Warriors
Atlantic Warriors
Balkan Elite Group
The Kraken

Use this for a list of the Top 12 Alliances that you need to use in your opinion.
1. NOTHING --
2. Death Before Dishonor --
3. The Voices --
4. Game of Thrones +3
5. Made by IKEA +1
6. Shadow Warriors -1
7. The Kraken +2
8. ENYO +
9. 2Good4U +
10. League of Legends +
11. Balkan Elite Groups -1
12. NOTHING II +

~GreenPuffle92

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. NOTHING top players will merge into a better alliance maybe TV, too much dead weight
2. Death Before Dishonor :p this isn't here. Idk
3. The Voices Good players
4. The Bad Company MRA or MARS massing alliance 4 stupid people :D jk,
Idk i don't know of any good players in the alliance. Oh and i think they are the first to have a brother alliance, academy. Are they?
5. Shadow Warriors MARS, give or take a month or two
6. Made by IKEA good alliance, they have a nice ABP, they'll stay
7. Game of Thrones same as 5
8. Mentally Spartarded idk, they confuse me
9. The Kraken maybe a bit longer then normal MRAs
10. Balkan Elite Group :p elite, 1 month, and a half
11. Knights Templars :p same
12. Atlantic Warriors same

DeletedUser17088

Frankly i would be shocked if any of the top 12 existed in a few months time, most will have disbanded, merged or changed name

DeletedUser

1. NOTHING
Low to Medium ABP average, reasonable point average. Hollywood Undead seems to be a good player, MARKNOBODY on the other hand does not appear to be. They might shape up later down the line, but honestly they're just a bunch of Sim City players.

6 Weeks

2. Death Before Dishonor
Like NOTHING, but with absolutely no chance of shaping up later down the line. Lower average, lower ABP this is exactly the kind of low quality MRA that would of crumbled if any serious rivals were present in the ocean. A ten man crew of moderately good players could bring it down in two weeks.

3 Weeks

3. The Voices
The best alliance without a doubt, not the best alliance I've ever been in. But, for the size it's as good as one would expect - Player co-ordination is high, there is a good response in terms of attacking and supporting so far and everyone seems to know what they need to know. I think the alliance could last a while.

12 Weeks

4. The Bad Company
Emphasis on 'Bad'.

I think it's a little pointless to state how long they will last when their existence is irrelevant.

5. Shadow Warriors
High member count, low averages no different to any poorly made MRA.

I think it's a little pointless to state how long they will last when their existence is irrelevant.

6. Made by IKEA
I'd rate this as the second best alliance high BP high point average, it's shows some promise.

8 Weeks

7. Game of Thrones
Cool TV show, bad alliance.

8. Mentally Spartarded
If bragging alone could bring an alliance to victory these guys would be doing well, doesn't matter if players are good if they aren't committed and they're already breaking into a smaller alliance.

2 Days

9. The Kraken

10. Balkan Elite Group

11. Knights Templars

12. Atlantic Warriors
Can't really say anything about these last four other than they are bad.

DeletedUser17088

Deja Vu Jayaris................ Ive seen that post before

DeletedUser

I know, i saw that somewhere, just can't put my finger on it....

DeletedUser

I will not do all, because it is pretty much a repeat of Jay and huffle, but I do have one difference: Made by Ikea is terrible. Look at their lowest players: 649, 679, 855, 944. The only reason of their good average is kalliok.

DeletedUser

I will not do all, because it is pretty much a repeat of Jay and huffle, but I do have one difference: Made by Ikea is terrible. Look at their lowest players: 649, 679, 855, 944. The only reason of their good average is kalliok.

That's just a bad reason to call an alliance terrible, you have no idea who's those four players are they might be people's friends etc.

Not instantly kicking people who fall behind or are inactive is not a huge flaw, and in no way indicative of a 'terrible alliance'.

And you're a pessimist bro, you say their average is only good because of Kalliok I say the only reason it isn't even better is because of the four players you mentioned.

DeletedUser

OK, you got me there. You have a good argument. But they should kick inactives.

DeletedUser

Both threads were the same.. it stands to reason then, that my reply to each would also be the same.

they're different, in this thread, you give your opinion on how long you think the alliance will last.

read the original post