Predictions

DeletedUser

MTP, DN and WoE have chances to win but we cant say for sure till 9 months are over

DeletedUser

MTP, DN and WoE have chances to win but we cant say for sure till 9 months are over

6 months*

then the top 50 alliances have to have a total of 250 million points, which decreases by 13 million every month after the initial 6 months.

I'm unsure who will win, it'll probably be the alliance who has the most oceans under their control.

DeletedUser15240

methinks ford prefect will win, cuz no one can beat his empire in ocean 22 :cool:

DeletedUser

it is not easy to predict
and we already had a thread like this

DeletedUser

i believe MTP will win.. D.N. has a good chance too..

WoE could have won, but they have too many enemies.. sooner or later their plans will be disrupted and their wonder islands will be compromised.. they are being threatened from the north, the south and the east..

I feel MTP's choice will be crucial is this.

If they decide to ally themselves with WoE's enemies, then WoE & DN almost stand no chance of victory but even MTP's chances wont be a cert..

If they choose to ally themselves to WoE & DN, they might give these guys the breathing space they so desperately need, but will automatically be pulling fire on themselves, slowing down their boom process, and helping in accelerating WoE and DN's..

If they choose to be neutral in this war, i feel MTP will almost certainly gain a gloryless victory..

DeletedUser

MTP invading DN and WoE lands? LOL man MTP cant do it
MTP dont have guts to take DN and WoE down

and WoE is self capable to do anything, dont underestimate them
SES cant take WoE alone BTW

and MTP will be defending their oceans now...they wont allow anyone to invade they cant break their concentration by attacking WoE or DN

DeletedUser

MTP invading DN and WoE lands? LOL man MTP cant do it
MTP dont have guts to take DN and WoE down

They play their little games......stir their big pots.....and whisper their ever so innocent words. All in the vain attempt at start a war nearly always happens.

ahhh it's funny how many alliances want to see MTP -WoE - DN fight. :eek:

Sadly....it's often me that pushes the limit and it's by the good grace of others it hasn't happened. Mainly Derek and his words :)

Sorry to disappoint - But I predict there will be no war between those three alliances. It makes no sense......why? Simple - if we fight eachother and the only alliances that benefit are our enemies....and that's not cool.

I predict there will be no sabotage of each others wonders and that wouldn't make sense as it's a waste of resources.

Also - If we did make it to the end - the victory would be far from having no glory. Managing to get to the end is in itself a task, doing so after losing people who were integral and still moving on is no easy deal. When you actually lead an alliance - you do just that -you lead. You put their needs first, picking your fights, looking at the long game. If any alliance gets to the end - no-one can say it isn't deserved or any less polished. Anyone can form an alliance - but few can make it successful :cool:

I predict all three alliances will go through - then when the moment comes when the top players can close down sigma - the majority of the top three alliances best players join together - form one alliance and then close down sigma by chewing *** and kicking bubblegum and then sending the rest you and your mommas an apology note for beating your sweet candy asses down!

I like Derek, I like Hamster and I like me.

Sorry suckhaz - Sigma is on lockdown from now on! :p

DeletedUser

They play their little games......stir their big pots.....and whisper their ever so innocent words. All in the vain attempt at start a war nearly always happens.

ahhh it's funny how many alliances want to see MTP -WoE - DN fight. :eek:

Sadly....it's often me that pushes the limit and it's by the good grace of others it hasn't happened. Mainly Derek and his words :)

Sorry to disappoint - But I predict there will be no war between those three alliances. It makes no sense......why? Simple - if we fight eachother and the only alliances that benefit are our enemies....and that's not cool.

I predict there will be no sabotage of each others wonders and that wouldn't make sense as it's a waste of resources.

Also - If we did make it to the end - the victory would be far from having no glory. Managing to get to the end is in itself a task, doing so after losing people who were integral and still moving on is no easy deal. When you actually lead an alliance - you do just that -you lead. You put their needs first, picking your fights, looking at the long game. If any alliance gets to the end - no-one can say it isn't deserved or any less polished. Anyone can form an alliance - but few can make it successful :cool:

I predict all three alliances will go through - then when the moment comes when the top players can close down sigma - the majority of the top three alliances best players join together - form one alliance and then close down sigma by chewing *** and kicking bubblegum and then sending the rest you and your mommas an apology note for beating your sweet candy asses down!

I like Derek, I like Hamster and I like me.

Sorry suckhaz - Sigma is on lockdown from now on! :p

Why you ask..well why not??

Why have the three top alliances be pact or friends with each other while they go to war with alliances smaller then them..The top alliances will not have a war that will challenge them and show which ones are actually worthy to be in the top and who are not

Also yes you can go ahead and try to do that but I have seen what happens once an alliance tries to take control and be bullies..I play in beta and there is an alliance (Phenonmen)that was like that..Wanted to lock beta down just for them..Next thing you know all the top alliances have declared war on that one alliance.
Dont know what the stats are now but I know before I started sigma they were getting their butt kicked.

I predict that will happen to you guys in sigma if it comes down to it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why should the "Top guys" have to prove themselves? Don't you think that they have already done that to get to where they are?

These Smaller alliances are at a far greater advantage than the larger alliances to by far - they have moral working for them, each of the top alliances is fighting atleast 4 other alliances. The bigger players of the alliances can't smash the smaller one's because sigma punishes you with morale for it. So another advantage. So...you've got atleast 4 other alliances all focusing on one alliance - hardly fair.

The alliances at the top didn't get their by luck...they got there because they have fought their way to the top. They hammered the opposition early, secured their oceans through brute force and gentle diplomacy.

Sooo give the top alliances a break - they don't want to fight because I predict the also like to sleep too

I predict that the alliances that will remain at the top will stay there because of awesome players, smart leaders and simply ka-booming the haters :)

DeletedUser

Ok yes but look WoE brought the four alliances against them on their selves..Do not know much about your alliance but I do not feel sorry for WoE one bit for having so many alliances against them ;)

Also everyone has to remember..Lots of alliances will raise and many will fall.
Just will have to matter on how well the other alliances organize against them :p

DeletedUser

Like dalmasio said the top alliances have proven themselves and still are.. taking on as many enemies at the same time as WoE has is very impressive to say the least and D.N has been on many war fronts although thats cooling down lately except in the south where No Name will soon have what they want, NO name :p. but who wins is all about luck honestly.. who can rush the most resources to an island without anyone breaking it.. lets just see what happens I guess

DeletedUser

WoE - Died due to having everyone against them.
MTP - Died because leaders got bored.
DN - Still around