Predictions

DeletedUser

From looking at Marathon's forum-pretty sure this world is going to be a calm one. For example there can't be that much of an MRA because the alliance cap is 90, also by looking at the forums-about only 200 or less are looking like they want to join. Also since the world speed is 1 not a lot of expereinced grepo players are going to join so it's noobs on noobs almost. In my opinion, I think most of the premades are going to get quite a few members but not a lot. The only thing that really sucks bout this world that I do like-is the unit speed.
Just thinking, when B.P. comes it's going to be a masscare:)

Please your predictions about the world too.(pop)

DeletedUser

I'm going to really try in this world, so you guys are going to get slaughtered. ;)

DeletedUser18825

I predict that I will join ocean 92, but I don't know.

DeletedUser18825

Yep. I already got an invite to it without a message ^

DeletedUser

AA, you're joining this world too? Did you get rimmed in Ithaca or something? :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Every world is bound to have a bunch of skilled players but most of those skilled players aren't well known on the forum so those of us on here won't recognize them like we would others

DeletedUser

Joining BT??? Word on the street is a titan is joining this world. I have confirmed this too. An ex god will also join this world.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately not since they told me not to tell anyone about their names (they didn't say not to tell mods will be joining this world).

DeletedUser

Too early really, but...

5 or so alliances will remain active near the core as the rest of the world remains pretty much stagnant.

DeletedUser

Exactly.

Within a few weeks, it will be surrounded by a 85% dead "rim". Same thing happened in Byzantium.

DeletedUser

Only 4 of the current top 10 will remain intact in one week, probably with different names.

And the shape of Marathon will resemble a fish with a long SE tail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18705

My prediction is that Myrddin Emyrs will be a dominant name in player ranks of both the world and espicially ocean 54.

P.S.- No I am not trying to suck up to my founder ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My prediction is that Myrddin Emyrs will be a dominant name in player ranks of both the world and espicially ocean 54.

P.S.- No I am not trying to suck up to my founder ;)

I to think him/her will do well too.
Also it's alliance has one of the highest averages.