Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

matt cave

Phrourach
Is anyone interested in a premade for EN92? If it's not revolt then I will wait until there is one. New players are welcome and being active is far more important than experience.

EDIT:
Posting this quote for anyone new who doesn't want to read everything
News for the new world has recently come out. It will be a revolt world with a world speed of 2 so I'm assuming the following players are interested: 3dakar1, Percy V, Rock.Lee, fiz3000, and DeathTouch11. That makes 7 of us including me and my brother so we will definitely be doing lots of recruiting early game. If anyone missed my other post, we will be choosing SE direction. Please remember to message me if your in-game name is different to your forum name. If anyone is curious the world starts on the 28th and the alliance will be called Gremory.

Players that joined after this post - Ylyssia, donjuanas, annalionwolf, and H1GH

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If its speed is 3 or above, I would be happy to join

DeletedUser

Better work out the time too, or do you want to start on different islands?

matt cave

Phrourach
Better work out the time too, or do you want to start on different islands?
If we all start on the same island then it will slow down our initial growth because we wont have anyone to loot until we get boats. It will also make wars more difficult because if we are spread out then some players will be close to the enemy and be able to send fast attacks and build nukes while the players further away can send support without worrying about if they are going to be attacked before they can react.

DeletedUser

hmmmm... definitely interested!
even if en92 isnt revolt would anybody stil; wanna make a premade?
i personally like conquest better anyways haha

DeletedUser53652

I would love to join if its a revolt world, can you message me ?

DeletedUser42985

I'd also be interested regardless of conquest or revolt , as long as world speed is over 1

matt cave

Phrourach
News for the new world has recently come out. It will be a revolt world with a world speed of 2 so I'm assuming the following players are interested: 3dakar1, Percy V, Rock.Lee, fiz3000, and DeathTouch11. That makes 7 of us including me and my brother so we will definitely be doing lots of recruiting early game. If anyone missed my other post, we will be choosing SE direction. Please remember to message me if your in-game name is different to your forum name. If anyone is curious the world starts on the 28th and the alliance will be called Gremory.

DeletedUser52116

i'm thinking of joining this but i'm warning u ... never played revolt before so have no idea how it works :heh: