Premade for EN92 (asuming it's revolt)

DeletedUser30092

Well, what direction will your premade be headed at the start of the world?

DeletedUser52116

10 members in a 75 alliance cap .... will we recruit or keep the group ?

DeletedUser36085

I think we should stay 10 for 5-6 days (I'd wait for the whole week), so we know who's around us. Unless, of course, someone knows/invites someone they've played with/know in RL or whatnot ;)

matt cave

Phrourach
10 members in a 75 alliance cap .... will we recruit or keep the group ?

Did you even read the first post?
News for the new world has recently come out. It will be a revolt world with a world speed of 2 so I'm assuming the following players are interested: 3dakar1, Percy V, Rock.Lee, fiz3000, and DeathTouch11. That makes 7 of us including me and my brother so we will definitely be doing lots of recruiting early game. If anyone missed my other post, we will be choosing SE direction. Please remember to message me if your in-game name is different to your forum name. If anyone is curious the world starts on the 28th and the alliance will be called Gremory.

DeletedUser51283

Inviting players is important-its good to get good players before other alliances do.

DeletedUser52116

you never know :p .... just trolling a bit mate i seem to be in a good mood today lol ... anyway its not that i'm against recruiting thing is that i dont want us to become a MRA but to be very selective in recruiting

DeletedUser36085

you never know :p .... just trolling a bit mate i seem to be in a good mood today lol ... anyway its not that i'm against recruiting thing is that i dont want us to become a MRA but to be very selective in recruiting

I absolutely agree with that :p MRAs are ineffective and a pain to run ;)

DeletedUser36085

We're in ocean 55 ;)

Last edited by a moderator: