Premade for next conquest world

DeletedUser57484

I have a lot of free time on my hands so I guess I will try this out.

Alliance name: To be decided (I will hold a vote on the alliance name at a future date. I'm open to all suggestions.
Settings: Anything speed 2+ (literally screw speed 1)
Requirements to join: Must use discord or be willing to use forum. Some of the best players just use the forum I'm aware of things like that and it's okay if you don't feel like registering with discord. Alarm use is a must have. Gold use is a must. None of this "I can't afford advisors". I don't expect anyone to gold units or gold buildings but it's a huge plus if you do. Must have played grepo for at least 3 years. I'm sorry I don't take in new players.
Alliance cap: 25. You may ask why so low. I only want an experienced group of well coordinated players. If the world cap turns out to be 40 like it usually is this cap of 25 will stay at 25. If the world cap turns out to be 100 I will increase the cap to 50.

So if you feel like you may be the right fit for my alliance send me a message in private here in the forums.

Roster:
Scout
Aethilla (maybe)
reillyboy456
ValkyrieofValhalla (maybe)
Dizzljoe (maybe)
rLD
Xavi
Rangled
Viper77-LST
mkemal
jmccaffrey
Ghost67
css1981
xX_powerlifterremco_Xx
Bradykin
yossarian234​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57484

Bump
E8Zv2xA.jpg

DeletedUser19607

dang its no enjoyment in the way this alliance is being setup
Sounds like a hostile environment in the making honestly imo
You'll have more luck if you take the requirement off requiring advisors...just saying

DeletedUser41523

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’m taking joe and valk on any conq world I join. I’d probably cross them out. ;)