Premade For Next World

DeletedUser

Premade and Why:
Hello everyone, I'm making a premade alliance for the next world if it is not speed1. I am doing this because premades i have been in last, they also help build friendship within the group rather than spamming invites across your ocean.

About Me:
I have been a grepolis player since May 2011 so not long but i first played on the worlds Tau and Phi so i got a taste of two completely different worlds. Then i started with this account when chi came out quickly going from just a member to a high ranking player within the alliance and ocean. I learned on chi mainly how to lead an alliance and i am hoping to do that on the next world. I then played Athens which I'm still playing now currently ranking 83 in the world and 14 in my ocean.

What I am hoping in a world/players:
I'm looking for a world with anything higher than speed 1 and alliance cap of 30-60.
This is because i want a small but supportive group that will assist in attacking and defending. Aggressive people preferred. I believe its not on the amount of players you have but how close the players you have are which is why i would like a small group.

Application Form:

In-game Name:
Grepolis Stats Link:
How do you like to play aggressive or defensive?:
3 Good things about yourself:
A player you would recommend:
Do use Skype/are you willing to?
Can you bring anything other than the basics to the alliance for example leadership, forum moderator etc?
Copy this and fill out and post as a reply or directly to me.

Players In:
WarriorOf Cymraeg(Founder)
Based on logic(Founder)
Lukey016
Sofia08
Hetaclese
Pandemikz
Smotherload
Deathchills
Callisto Warrior Queen
Crazy legs
Xoonky
onemeangreenbean​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Making a premade here? I hope you don't fall behind Athens over this. Good luck mate ;)