Premade for the net world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22115

Hello I am Kuriants. I am going to make a Premade for the next world. I have ran an alliance before in Phi the name of that alliance was Killer Bees.

Preferable Settings:
Alliance Cap: 30
Speed: 2
Troop Speed: 2/3
Conquest System: Conquest

GrepoStat Link:
Previous Account:
Current Account:
Previous World(s):
InGame Name:
Skype(Optional But Preferable):
Most BP in a world:
Most Points in a World:
Name Suggestions:
Players you want to See Blacklisted:
Players who deserve an invite

The Nemesis
Grepo-Clean Team
Pythons
Eternal Force

Roles Within The Alliance:
Founder:[user]Kuriants[/user]
Leaders:
Diplomat:
Recruiters:
Squad Leaders
Forum Mod:

I am looking for experienced players who know how to play the game to take on these roles.

Newbies will be accepted and thought the ways of Grepolis as we were all newbies to the game at some stage.

Please post name suggestions, And fill out the application to join.

DeletedUser4013

Can I ask why having a blacklist is popular? Clearly a person can choose who they want in their pre-made, so a Yes or No list is all that is needed. Dai created this phenomenon because he wanted an elite alliance, and now every pre-made has this 'requirement' when an application is made.

DeletedUser

Can I ask why having a blacklist is popular? Clearly a person can choose who they want in their pre-made, so a Yes or No list is all that is needed. Dai created this phenomenon because he wanted an elite alliance, and now every pre-made has this 'requirement' when an application is made.

I believe it's so no arguments break out, I personally won't join an alliance with one of these, It's not fair on other player's.

DeletedUser22115

I dont have a blacklist i said a player you want to see blacklisted its just to see the players they like and dont like

DeletedUser4013

I dont have a blacklist i said a player you want to see blacklisted its just to see the players they like and dont like

Ok, fair enough. I've just never understood the need for them really. Best of luck with the pre-made :)

DeletedUser

I think he did that to save the blacklisted players some typing

Status
Not open for further replies.