Premade - Juktas | Hells Angels

DeletedUser

wanna join hell angels

Hello all..

I'm Indonesian..
May i join this alliance?
Hope that i can make a great alliance with all of you..

DeletedUser

I am very interested in joining a democratic alliance. I am currently playing in Ithaca and want to be in an alliance at the beginning of this new world. I don't have a lot of experience but am very active (4-6+ hours per day). I want the alliance I join to be the #1 alliance and I want to be an integral part of that achievement! I am open to learning from more experienced players and believe that I have a great deal to offer. I do not skype.

DeletedUser

Hi there

I'm a very new player of only about 1 months experience. I would love to join a new world from the start and your alliance sounds the kind I would prefer ie diplomatic, fair, respectful etc. I am currently playing in Gythium and have now reached 79 in my ocean. I am prepared to learn from those with oodles more knowledge. I don't have skype. I ambitious for the alliance to reach the top. Happy to be a normal player as I currently don't have the experience to be anything else at the mo. Would follow the rules happily. I play daily. :eek:)

asaris

Phrourach
Hello all!
I would like to join. I`am not very expierenced player in grepolis (i have 2 times readched some 6-7 villages with other account) but i have played tribalwars for some 3 years. I will be very active. I hope i will find some co player for my account. I use skype. I will be normal player and i can be forum mod or diplomat if they are needed

DeletedUser23516

Wow. You guys have players flowing in. I got nuthin

DeletedUser2638

well just a great invitation made to me not even accompanied by a message such a good look for your alliance

DeletedUser

Yes, we're still recruiting, we're the 5th biggest alliance in the world at the moment.
While I'm writing this, Xerotic & I are the 2 biggest players in the world with 401pts.

We would like to get more people in.

DeletedUser

We're mostly in O44

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come join us, if you fill our criteria then it's never too late :)

DeletedUser

hi my name is Darren Smith 1986 im new to this game but im a fast learner iv played loads of games simalar to this so its not hard to pick up im atm at 417 ponits and im in ocean 55

ambitions are to have fun and play hard

i have skype
im happy to be a normal member till i get to learn more of the game

DeletedUser

Send a PM to Distruct ingame if you wish to join, we'll talk more on PM.

DeletedUser

You missed out, Distruct ol' buddy ol' pal. Darren is in Enter The Dragon now.