Premade:Predators - World Nysa

DeletedUser

Predators

Introduction

Hello all, i am Mário and I'm portuguese. I play Grepo since 2010 and I have been in many top alliances in my country servers, where i were a key player. Also leaded some alliances and I got more and more experience and my alliances got further and further away, having the last one reached the WW time after many bloody wars, that we won with a great teamwork and strategy. unfortunately we didn´t won the world. Well lets get down to buisness, im here to present you my latest project: PREDATORS this will be an alliance with the goal to win the world Nysa!

Pre-World Preparation

World Settings:Nysa (En77)
  • World Speed: 3
  • Unit Speed: 3
  • Revolt
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Alliance Limit: 50
  • Beginner's Protection: 4 Days
Starting Direction:
I will try to start in the midlle of a core ocean and not right in the midlle of the world, a Skype room will be created and a link will be sent to all the players who want to join so we can start in a strategic position in terms of islands.

Alliance Preparation

Recruting Criteria:

We are looking to create a united and experienced team.The recruiting criteria will be simple,first of all must be ACTIVE players, EXPERIENCE is highly appreciated, but we also acept players willing to learn. The TEAM WORK is a must in PREDATORS, who wants to play for his own can stop losing his time reading this and look for other alliance...
LOYALTY and DEDICATION is the least we can expect of every single player, we don't want to have to deal with backstabbing and shipjumpers, and belive me that we will act hardly in those cases. COMMUNICATION is a must in any alliance, the use of skype will facilitate that or at least be active on the forum.

Alliance Leadership:

PREDATORS leadership will be composed by me and a friend of mine that is also an experienced player and a great leader. We both are hard working friends that are always available and aim to the benefit of their players, beyond us we will also acept other players to join the leading team when they prove to be worthy of such distinction.
Our leading system will be a mix of democracy and dictatorship, everyone have a say, everyone thoughts will be heard and listened to, but the final decision will be to the leading team according to members suggestions and our view of the alliance direction.

Alliance members:

TheVyrus
Dionisio1000

The ones that want to apply pleasedo it by using this thread, we are crazy for players that knows the real meanning of team and plays like that. We are looking for our players personality before skills, when you make the aply please give us a litle info about yourself and tell if you are interested in any leading position.

Cheers,
Mario

DeletedUser

Im guessing You are a bit late with this premade... 2 days is not enough to plan this kind of thing...

DeletedUser

I bet this guys will win, portuguese have a natural talent for grepolis... this as nothing to do with my country

DeletedUser

Im guessing You are a bit late with this premade... 2 days is not enough to plan this kind of thing...

Yes, it could be a litle bit but its better late than never don't you agree? Are you interested in join us?

DeletedUser

I bet this guys will win, portuguese have a natural talent for grepolis... this as nothing to do with my country

eheheh its true that portuguese are good warriors, would you be interested to join? it would be nice to have some compatriots in here :D

DeletedUser

I would love but I don't have the money time to play 2/3 worlds at the same time, maybe a next time.