Premade Predictions

DeletedUser

Might play play a few weeks here. Screw everyone over and then leave. Watch out if your in my ocean :p

DeletedUser

Some of Venom have joined. All in O45, look for "The Void: Pre Edition"

Doubt we'll stick here, I think it may just be temporary

You never know, though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll join with my people in around 1 hour, all strategycaly planed(or I'm waiting for them to come)

DeletedUser

ONly 45 seems like a well built premade, they even decided expanding other oceans, maybe a cunning plan to found sister alliances and take over the world?

DeletedUser

ONly 45 seems like a well built premade, they even decided expanding other oceans, maybe a cunning plan to found sister alliances and take over the world?

Oh god, didn't see it like that!!

Ye Gods, Save Our Poor Souls!

DeletedUser

OFC you didn't you have to be as cunning and strategical as our leader is, Sun Tzu would feel like an amateur if compared.

But do not worry we will give The Void a chance to surrender and join us before taking your cities.

DeletedUser6378

What about Eviction Notice? They are a premade, and they have joined in 54.

DeletedUser

What you guys even talk about? In the first hours/days nothing really matters. When beginners protection is ower - then you gonna see where are the good players.

DeletedUser

They are talking about Premade Alliances !
Sometimes Pre-mades are filled with great players, Time will tell the good & great players from the bad though!
:pro:

DeletedUser

I know what it means. But haven't seen something that should impress me right now ;)

DeletedUser32029

I read somewhere at forum that deathwish is here.....is it true....coz if it is i will ghost and will be back 1 month later when he quits.

DeletedUser5061

Last post over 10 hours ago on a new server not a good sign :) Kron at it again I see :)

Mazz (mm)

DeletedUser

Someone put up one of these way too early and totally unnecessary top 10 alliance ranking threads.
Anything that'll keep some activity in the forum will do.

Also make sure to hand out those newspapers once the action kicks in

DeletedUser

Different worlds, different circumstances. It does seem in your favor, but yaknow, it could change :p

DeletedUser19318

Last post over 10 hours ago on a new server not a good sign :) Kron at it again I see :)

Mazz (mm)

Yep... killed the dialogue.. we need some bitter banter!! or mines bigger than yours stuff..